My Daily Driver SN95

70Maverick

Established Member
I don't know why I am posting this. I must secretly feel like I need abuse and decprecation. On a small level I am proud of this car and I am a grown man and don't really care what anyone else thinks. I thought there might be a small amount of people on here who would appreciate the pictures.

First one to say "Nice four wheel drive" wins. That's real original and never gets old. It is lowered SOME and I have to drive it every day.
Let the bashing begin.

So this project started off last year with a new windshield. It had a rock hit it and it turned into a crack. I had no plans to do anything to the car. So, I had the cowl off and as anyone that has ever owned one of these can attest, that piece of plastic fades something terrible and turns grey/white. There is no way to make it black. I almost spray bombed it and then thought, well, I will call my body guy and ask him what he thinks. So I took it out there and 1 month later here we are. We ended up spraying the cowl cover with black and a semi-flat clear to keep it from fading again. It looks awesome. I knew the clear was giving up on the hood and thought it would have to be painted. I pointed it out and my body guy said he could fix it just by clearing it again.
He said we should fix it before I ended up having to paint it so off we went.

I also decided to paint the mirrors body color. I have wanted to do that forever and since the car was off the road, I said why not. I have always hated the factory spoiler. It looks added on and cheap I am willing to give up that 1.5 lbs of downforce at 155 MPH, LOL.
It is not a show car but I defy anyone to show me where the holes were from the spoiler. I hate when people half-do it and just take off the spoiler and leave the holes. Anyway, it’s nothing special but it is a nice car for 172,000 miles and mostly original paint.
FYI – It has the FRPP GT40 package, FRPP headers, 3:55 gears, FULL Cobra front AND REAR brake kit (couldn't just do the Cobra fronts and leave the rears), Pro 5.0 shifter, Tokico 5-way Illumina adjustable struts with Eibach springs, subframe connectors and a full exhaust. I put a 1998 console in it for the cupholders too.

I guess I will add that it is a 1994 5.0 car for those that are too young to know, LOL. I also removed the "GT MUSTANG" emblems on the side because I thought it looked stupid. I would have no emblems but Ford felt the need to put 2 large holes in the fenders so that was my compromise.

IMG_7189_zps50ff47c0.jpg

IMG_7240_zpscc49ad2c.jpg

IMG_7244_zps350c38b3.jpg

IMG_7164_zpsa0be013c.jpg

IMG_7172_zps605c72c4.jpg

IMG_7174_zps3374d721.jpg

IMG_7177_zpsb845993e.jpg

IMG_7179_zps00b02870.jpg

IMG_7185_zps5a079f80.jpg

IMG_7191_zps47e93f96.jpg

IMG_7200_zps2009ad93.jpg

IMG_7206_zpsdb8c3c77.jpg

IMG_7212_zpsfc390ab3.jpg

IMG_7218_zps52349f00.jpg

IMG_7220_zps2d8e2bf1.jpg

IMG_7224_zps2680e79f.jpg

IMG_7229_zpsf8732cd9.jpg

Last edited:

70Maverick

Established Member
Here are some shots of the interior and what it looked like before the painted mirrors and with the spoiler. Not bad for 172K

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_00202.jpg

16.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
172K miles? Are you kidding me? That '94 is in AWESOME shape. Inside and outside. Wow. I am really amazed. Gorgeous car!

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Looks amazing. I would be proud of that too. Thanks for sharing.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
That is a clean car.....for that kind of mileage the interior is mint! Love the wingless look too!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Nice four wheel drive! I win.

Car looks great, would never guess 172k

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
would never guess it had 172K

but I guess you just keep it as a mall crawler and don't do to much big off road events

Sapperstang

Established Member
How do you daily drive a car with no wipers? I think removing the wipers looks just as bad as removing the spoiler and leaving the holes. Other than that it is very very nice.

70Maverick

Established Member
How do you daily drive a car with no wipers? I think removing the wipers looks just as bad as removing the spoiler and leaving the holes. Other than that it is very very nice.

AHHhh.......there's the SVTP I knew would show up. Apparently you just went 0 to hate without reading the thread. I had the cowl off to paint it. I am going to paint the wipers before I put them back on. I just got the car back yesterday and wanted to get pictures of it before it got dark. So just for you, I will paint them and put them on and make sure to post a picture for you.
God what a tool.

:nonono:

.......and you are little off your hate game today. You didn't notice that the antenna is missing in several photos. How can you drive a car without an antenna on it? I call BS on that.
There, helped you out. :bored:

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The car looks absolutely stunning! Has to be the best looking DD Mustang out. It is too easy to keep a new one looking good but, to have one 20 years old looking that good. DAMN!

kaz109

Established Member
I would never guess that car had 172k on it....great looking car! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread