My delivery truck

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
The next change will bring 11s for certain. What's the scoop on the dyno results?

He had to reschedule for 2-January :cautious:

The next change:

IMG_3102.jpeg

Steel wheels weigh in at 27.8 lbs.

IMG_3161.jpeg

Aluminum 17’s weigh in at 23.6 lbs.

IMG_3160.jpeg

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I wish I had been able to find an F-150 just like this. It is what I would have right now as a daily and I would be doing the same things. Just bad-ass the potential of these Coyote powered F-150s.

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
Going to make some noise after work tomorrow morning! Yanked the exhaust again and pulled the seats this time. Couldn’t resist a pass on the way in and was rewarded with a new best. Fastest trap speed to date as well. Earlier this week, the temps & DA were much lower so one can only wonder what if…

IMG_3889.jpeg

IMG_3892.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
She’s tuned and I run E85 almost exclusively.

Almost doesn’t make sense! I’ve hit 117 a few times now!!

When my 2018 mustang was e85/exhaust it would trap 120-122. You're not far off and weigh probably 1500 lbs more!

Crazy

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
When my 2018 mustang was e85/exhaust it would trap 120-122. You're not far off and weigh probably 1500 lbs more!

Crazy

This thing has routinely exceeded all of my expectations. Aerodynamics be damned! The Coyote doesn't care if you are hurtling a cinder block on wheels down the road.

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
Video of the 11.77 @ 117 pass.

At this point, I’m going to work towards getting all of the suspension upgrades installed. A bit more control may lead to better 60’ times and that will translate to quicker ET’s. Have to figure out a way to stay in the 11’s when the weather inevitably warms up.

In other news, Reed (my friend that welded up the cat delete) wants to build me a custom y-pipe. He has a set of stock manifolds laying around and tossed the idea out about replacing the anemic outlets with 3” v-bands. This will allow for the y-pipe to continuously be 3” instead of the 2.25” to 2.75” to 3” bastard I have now. I’m planning for long tubes eventually but hey, free science experiment in the name of finding more power? Why the hell not… Worked for other vehicles in the past, why not my truck :unsure: Speaking of exhaust, we are going to fabricate a pipe to attach to the v-band at the resonator that exits in front of the rear tire when in shenanigans-mode.

IMG_3709.jpeg

Beyond that, at another buddies insistence, I’m considering swapping the water pump pulley out for a light weight version from a Factory Stock Coyote to save some rotational mass.

All of this is being hampered by the stock 31.6” tires but that can wait.

IMG_3770.jpeg

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member

Crazy
Its more like 600lbs or so.

2018 GT listed curb weight is 3705lbs.

2021+ F150 5.0L RCSB 4x4 curb weight in XLT form is 4300lbs per the Ford technical sheets. The aluminum body/bed is a giant weight savings. The Gen 2 Lightnings were 4700+lbs so that gives you a good indication of why the newer trucks are so damn fast. Even the newer Supercrew trucks are right at 5000lbs curb weight which is kind of nuts for a full 4 door truck.

OP is flyin. 10's in a bolt on truck/drag pack truck?

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Video of the 11.77 @ 117 pass.

At this point, I’m going to work towards getting all of the suspension upgrades installed. A bit more control may lead to better 60’ times and that will translate to quicker ET’s. Have to figure out a way to stay in the 11’s when the weather inevitably warms up.

In other news, Reed (my friend that welded up the cat delete) wants to build me a custom y-pipe. He has a set of stock manifolds laying around and tossed the idea out about replacing the anemic outlets with 3” v-bands. This will allow for the y-pipe to continuously be 3” instead of the 2.25” to 2.75” to 3” bastard I have now. I’m planning for long tubes eventually but hey, free science experiment in the name of finding more power? Why the hell not… Worked for other vehicles in the past, why not my truck :unsure: Speaking of exhaust, we are going to fabricate a pipe to attach to the v-band at the resonator that exits in front of the rear tire when in shenanigans-mode.

View attachment 1826014

Beyond that, at another buddies insistence, I’m considering swapping the water pump pulley out for a light weight version from a Factory Stock Coyote to save some rotational mass.

All of this is being hampered by the stock 31.6” tires but that can wait.

View attachment 1826015
That thing really moves out! I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread