My first kid.... gender reveal ***Updated Video***

Fast Willy

Established Member
Hey everyone,

So my wife and I found out not to long ago that we are having our first kid and the moment my wife said were having a gender reveal party I knew how it was going down.

Sit back and enjoy!!

I know, I know after watching the video I couldn't believe how much I sat on the rev limiter but I was so damn excited once I saw the smoke I just laid into it.

Here is the updated Video with drone footage

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome! I KNEW I'd be seeing pink or blue tire smoke. :) Congratulations! In a few years you'll have to play back that video for your son.

helloWorld

Established Member
Unbelievable how you are deciding your gender for your child. You need to let your child grow up a little and let them choose their own gender. /sarcasm

Fast Willy

Established Member
How/where did the blue coming from?

The Tires I actually had to order from Australia. The color is actually blended into the rubber of the tire and the tires are just like any other tires. You could easily drive on them if need be. The complicated part was shipping and then they only come in specific sizes so I had to find some cheap GT rims to mount them on for it all to work.

Kumho use to make these tires and they were much easier to find here state side but they have stopped production for several years now on them.

It was a pretty big pain but totally worth it in the end.

If anyone wants I have a set of used blue tires for sale hahaha that I would give ya a great deal on.

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
You know you're a redneck if...

J/K...congrats on the child...life will never be the same (in a good way).

coposrv

Established Member
Did you know the color ahead of time? I'm kind of confused who the unknowing person is at a gender reveal. I thought it was a surprise for the parents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread