My GHIG 2014 twin turbo

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Haven't posted for a while because I really had nothing to say. Well my dream is becoming reality. Jake and the boys at Power By The Hour are installing my Fluid twin turbo system on my Stang. Here are the first couple of pics. To say I am excited is an understatement. More to follow.

2ndturbopic_zps42fdd252.jpg

Firstturbopic_zps31a872dc.jpg

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
What are your goals for the car power wise? Looking good so far

Between 600-650 RWHP on the stock motor with an auto.

Damn bro, going balls out. Congrats

Thanks man!!

When did the fluid kit become available?

Not available yet my car is one of the second set of test cars. They are fabricating some of the tubing on my car. Things are moving faster now so it should be available soon. Mine has the production exhaust manifolds.

Quad4_72

Established Member
I can't imagine how excited you are for the finished product. How did you work out to be a tester car?

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
I can't imagine how excited you are for the finished product. How did you work out to be a tester car?

They have been working on my Mach 1 for years. I became good friends with all of them and have been to the track many times with the guys. I saw what they were doing and wanted to become part of it and it all worked out. Plus I had no time restraints so they could have it as long as they needed it. And just like 4VFTW said I live 15 mins away.

being local and interested were probably enough

blowngt

Established Member
Looking good Carl. I saw her there the other day when I picked up my ride. Can't wait to see the results (then again, maybe I don't so I won't be tempted).

Diego

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
can't wait to see a mt82 fluid turbo, I've only seen autos so far.

Yea not sure when they are doing a stick.

Looking good Carl. I saw her there the other day when I picked up my ride. Can't wait to see the results (then again, maybe I don't so I won't be tempted).

Diego

Thanks bro your car is pretty bad the way it is!

toomnymods

Established Member
what are the benefits to a cast log type manifold vs. just the regular stainless tubular headers? are they more durable? i'd think the smoothness and equal length tubular headers would flow more volume right?

Users who are viewing this thread