My GHIG 2014 twin turbo

Bud

Established Member
looking good OP! To say i'm a fan of the kit would be an understatement. You will dig it

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Well, guess what. Got tired of waiting and purchased the Armageddon kit. Will be performing the install in my garage with full pic write up thread.

Should have it next week sometime.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Unleashed please do a big write up on this kit, im also probably going to be going this route as well.

Will do, the turbos showed up yesterday, and boy are they sexy.

1379590_10152798875416145_2007231742540722874_n.jpg

10372071_10152798882941145_5630390193186401367_n.jpg

*no thread jack intention*

4VFTW

Established Member
Saw your car at PBH yesterday Newskool and from what I hear it wont be too much longer. look forward to seeing it at Cars and Coffee.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Saw your car at PBH yesterday Newskool and from what I hear it wont be too much longer. look forward to seeing it at Cars and Coffee.

Were you having something done to yours? Yea think the down pipes are out getting coated and now they are doing the oil pump gear. Man hope to make the Nov 16th date. Then some bigs and littles and to the track!!

scholle

Established Member
Well, guess what. Got tired of waiting and purchased the Armageddon kit. Will be performing the install in my garage with full pic write up thread.

Should have it next week sometime.

I think they have missed a lot of sales due to * coming soon * for over two years. Thats unfortunate for the consumers as well. I

Kyle55

Established Member
False advertising is a shame but the fact that they care more about putting out a great product than money is a great thing

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I think they have missed a lot of sales due to * coming soon * for over two years. Thats unfortunate for the consumers as well. I

This is likely true. Seems like this kit has been "almost ready to release in a few months" for the last 2 years. I became impatient and bought the base Armageddon kit, which is actually comparable to the mid level Fluid kit.

_Snake_

Established Member
This is likely true. Seems like this kit has been "almost ready to release in a few months" for the last 2 years. I became impatient and bought the base Armageddon kit, which is actually comparable to the mid level Fluid kit.

You've sounded like a bitter woman in this thread. Just sayin....

Joey8

Established Member

I did the same exact thing unleashed. I was on there "top 20" list which entailed them flying to a shop of my choice to tune the car. I was excited to say the least but thats as far as it went. I couldn't wait for something that had constantly been getting pushed back. Needless to say the armaggedon kit makes amazing power, fits perfectly and it top notch quality. You won't be disappointed with your choice at all! Looking forward to the build thread unleashed.

Users who are viewing this thread