My GHIG 2014 twin turbo

_Snake_

Established Member
Thanks man, I am gonna try would like to get the converter and some track time beforehand. Now with the track open only on Fridays and I work Friday nights it's gonna be tough.

Come on over to Bradenton. If you're interested, I know a few days the track is being rented that you might be able to jump in on (close friend just finished a TS car and is doing the same).

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Can't wait!

SWEET! Thanks man!

Come on over to Bradenton. If you're interested, I know a few days the track is being rented that you might be able to jump in on (close friend just finished a TS car and is doing the same).

Thanks man what date is that rental. We have one the 18th here it is full but I'm gonna try to get in. Thanks guys here is the dyno graph.

CARLD_zps8f34c4c3.png

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Thanks man what date is that rental. We have one the 18th here it is full but I'm gonna try to get in. Thanks guys here is the dyno graph.

CARLD_zps8f34c4c3.png

Im sure a lot more is on tap, even on 93 octane. On a few single and other twin kits, I see ~650 on pump with just under 8psi and about 16* of timing. ~700 pn E85 and a few more * of spark.

_Snake_

Established Member

CARLD_zps8f34c4c3.png

Let me check on the dates and get back to you. I think there may be an opportunity as early as Tues or Wed next week.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Im sure a lot more is on tap, even on 93 octane. On a few single and other twin kits, I see ~650 on pump with just under 8psi and about 16* of timing. ~700 pn E85 and a few more * of spark.

Exactly

Let me check on the dates and get back to you. I think there may be an opportunity as early as Tues or Wed next week.

Little too soon for me I would have to get off work.

Thanks man!

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Went to the track rental Sunday temps were in the High 70's. After a couple of runs learning how to launch managed a 10
twinturbo10secondslip_zps898e2420.jpg

Mind you car has the turbo kit and an oil pump gear Leathal off road Xpipe and Magnaflo exhaust, otherwise it is bone stock with Drag radials. Auto and 3.15 gears. Needs a converter and I am sure mid to low 10's are probable . I am very happy with to such a great driving 10 second car with potential for much more with a built motor. Yet again have to thank Jake Long from Power by the Hour and Ken Bjonnes from Lund tuning worked hard data logging and fine tuning it at the track.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread