My GHIG 2014 twin turbo

Bud

Established Member
Very nice! With a converter I'm sure the front half will be much quicker. Good stuff

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Any plans to push it harder? Be nice to see some low 10's in the mid 130's the way it sits.

Yes man I am getting a converter next. If I could build boost on the line I'm sure there are 2 tenths in that short time. I eventually want to get the stock motor into the nines.

Very nice! With a converter I'm sure the front half will be much quicker. Good stuff

Exactly and that's next. Thanks

Sent you a PM. :)

Replied thanks man.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Last edited:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys when I get some boost built up I'm sure it will move out. I will keep everyone updated. Fabbed how does your car run? HP numbers are awesome on 6lbs.

Car runs great. It has been a best of a 9.8@141 I have not dynoed it again since the auto swap so idk if those hp numbers in my sig are accurate anymore. I also run a 4c converter, you need to get a converter it changes the way the whole car reacts.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Congrats man. For an otherwise basic car getting a 10 sec slip is awesome.

Thanks man!

Car runs great. It has been a best of a 9.8@141 I have not dynoed it again since the auto swap so idk if those hp numbers in my sig are accurate anymore. I also run a 4c converter, you need to get a converter it changes the way the whole car reacts.

A converter is the next mod for sure. Ken Bjonnes went 9.55 with his Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread