My Gradual Build (Quest for a Powerful Street GT500, always hungry for more)

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Headers to turbos are completely done. Down pipes are done routed under the headers and through the steering shaft. Driver side is transitioned to oval to clear the steering shaft. All connected by v-band for easy removal and installation & Reduced exhaust gaskets also.
null_zps11e2d472.jpg

null_zpsf437d6df.jpg

null_zpsf437d6df.jpg

null_zpsd362ad53.jpg

null_zpsac580199.jpg

null_zps1d9cdd3e.jpg

null_zps18b114d1.jpg

null_zpsd4e48c28.jpg

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
My new Forward facing SC eliminator intake top hat with a circle throttle body flange. I went with circle so I can use VanJen clamps.
intaketophat2_zps9ca98f2f.jpg

intaketophat1_zps46191e91.jpg

null_zpse6008e71.jpg

vanjen.jpg

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Hot sides completely done with Wastegates and rerouted dump tubes attached to go out the exhaust. Throttle body and manifold are done, just waiting on the cold side pipes to be fabricated to lead up to the throttle body.
null_zps66196bda.jpg

null_zpscef5038d.jpg

null_zpsde2e2dd3.jpg

null_zps8e66a852.jpg

null_zpsae5c821e.jpg

null_zpsf1646ab6.jpg

null_zps2002c9ed.jpg

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Did you cerama-coat the exhaust? And are they going to wrap it?

No, the manifolds and the rest of the hot-side just finished being fabricated. I haven't coated it at all yet. There are a few photo shoots lined up and there is a magazine interested, so my fabricator wants to leave it raw for now until it can all be showcased. I prefer coating over wrapping it. There is a local place called polydyne that I might use. For the time being I plan to cover certain parts of my engine bay with DEI heat resistant material in the areas I plan to protect from heat. Looks like this:
yburuzed.jpg

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Charge pipes and a majority of the turbo kit is done.
null_zpsc7e8f6a2.jpg

null_zpsc27b2a69.jpg

D3PE Catch Can. They will go into productions with these high performance catch cans soon.
null_zpsdc10084f.jpg

ironpeddler

Established Member
Yeah man, just going to leave it compound boosted for now, obviously has it's drawbacks as you well now. Still crazy the way it is. We will see what I do next, not sure yet.

I know I have asked before, what are your tire/suspension mods? You can PM if you rather do that.

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Yeah man, just going to leave it compound boosted for now, obviously has it's drawbacks as you well now. Still crazy the way it is. We will see what I do next, not sure yet.

I know I have asked before, what are your tire/suspension mods? You can PM if you rather do that.
On my fatties i have 325/50/15 on the welds. I have tokico d spec and eibach springs. And i got bmr lca and uca.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Looks awesome, very nice fab work and the C Can looks killer. I see you went with the Metco fittings. Going to test & tune tomorrow night at BMSP to see how my sons single 5.0 does. Been a while so i'm excited. GL with this build, awesome job....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
That is some great looking fab work!

Looks awesome, very nice fab work and the C Can looks killer. I see you went with the Metco fittings. Going to test & tune tomorrow night at BMSP to see how my sons single 5.0 does. Been a while so i'm excited. GL with this build, awesome job....:thumbsup:

Still have yours?

Users who are viewing this thread