my gt500 on e85

Jose@RET

Established Member
My fuel upgrades consist of bosh 72lb injectors n a bap. Before the e85, I was at 580/580 compared to the 605/624. My Gas mileage sucks now so I wouldn't suggest it to any daily driven cars out there.

I am running no cats with magnaflow resonators n Borland in the back

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
My fuel upgrades consist of bosh 72lb injectors n a bap. Before the e85, I was at 580/580 compared to the 605/624. My Gas mileage sucks now so I wouldn't suggest it to any daily driven cars out there.

Don't you have 2 tunes to swap back an forth.

Jose@RET

Established Member
I just haven't gotten around for a 91 tune for a long trip or as a back up tune. Inky sure how safe switching fuels would be

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I just haven't gotten around for a 91 tune for a long trip or as a back up tune. Inky sure how safe switching fuels would be

It's very easy an safe. I do it with no issues at all. Just make sure both tunes are very safe an you'll have no issues. Win win.

RedlineHP

Established Member

Which magnaflow resonators are you running and how does it sound? Tks

2nd2none

Established Member

cool. I always thought you had to go way bigger on the fuel system for E85. Pulling my cats this week soon as the replacements arrive then I hope to make it up to RET soon after to get a new tune done

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
cool. I always thought you had to go way bigger on the fuel system for E85. Pulling my cats this week soon as the replacements arrive then I hope to make it up to RET soon after to get a new tune done

Fuel systems depend on the needs of your power. With the stock blower its easier just to add bigger injectors an a bap. Going with a tvs,whipple,kb,ect. Youll need a fuel system for E85 running 700hp plus.

Users who are viewing this thread