my hardest day in my life was today.

Adiabatik

Banned
This made my eyes water, even though I lost my little girl a year and a half ago. Even though the doc recommended having her on the table, I insisted on holding her in my arms while they did what they did. I saw her eyes slowly close. It is was also the hardest day in my life. Im actually getting choked up now just talking about it. Oh man, definitely a hard time, I know what you're going through

sblu2w.jpg

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
labs are such awesome dogs...

i miss my yellow lab daily. he died when i was 12...im 35 now so what does that tell ya?

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Sorry for your loss.. :( My old fart Min pin is 11, his age is showing.. I'm so scared to lose my best friend since i was little.. Again so so so sorry for your loss. :(

cclark

Established Member
Sorry for your loss OP, that's a hard thing to go through, but I know he's in doggy heaven looking down at you now. Me, my girlfriend and her family had to put down their dog not too long ago, he was only 5 and one of the best dogs I've ever been around, it was the hardest thing I was ever apart of. I feel for you, sorry again.

Last edited:

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I am so sorry man. I too have a lab and I love him like he is my son. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family man.

nordy racer

Established Member
This made my eyes water, even though I lost my little girl a year and a half ago. Even though the doc recommended having her on the table, I insisted on holding her in my arms while they did what they did. I saw her eyes slowly close. It is was also the hardest day in my life. Im actually getting choked up now just talking about it. Oh man, definitely a hard time, I know what you're going through

sblu2w.jpg

i am sorry for your loss also.

i was with him talking to and rubbing his ears when they started with the meds. he also closed his eyes slowly like he was going to sleep. i told him to cross the bridge over and that everyone was waiting for him to arrive.

this morning was hard, he use to wake me up at 5am wanting his nuggets and would come over and touch me with his nose. i would open y eyes to see his face and his waging tail start staring at me. i'm still Freaking cry my eyes out as a type this.

this picture was taking when i walked out after he passed on. it was all cloudy and rainy before but god cleared the clouds away so my boy Lightning could see his way to Heavens bridge.

light009_zpsb05846d8.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Brings tears to my eyes too. You gave him a good life; no one could ask for more.

Users who are viewing this thread