my hardest day in my life was today.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
ugh, god...I hate these threads. Hang in there man, I know it's tough.

I agree, these threads choke me up a bit. Just knowing one day I'll be going through the same thing. :(

Truly a mans best friend and always loyal, hang in there op!

byeofcr

Established Member
Tear jerker man. I adopted my current pup from a shelter, the lady who worked there was like she ll love you forever she knows you saved her life. I dread the day that comes that you just went thru. I just woke her up to give her a hug reading this. My condolences man, im sure he was a hell of a pup!

murked99cobra

Yeah...im slow
Established Member
Sorry for your loss man. I to know how you feel but we get through it and save another dog. It sucks that they live such short lives in comparison to ours but thats life. Good luck to you sir.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Sory for you loss man I know its tough. I had to put a good buddy of mine down last year my cat Norman had since a kitten adn was 16 when he passed was by far the hardest day in my life so far. Cant imagine the day when I have to put one of my dogs down my little girl is a jack russel and she is attached at the hip where ever I go when home alot like lightning was to you. Wife and I have four dogs and they are our children since we dont have any yet and the thought of loosing any of them is tough to even think about.

nordy racer

Established Member
I feel for you my friend. I had to put my best friend down on memorial day. I got her in 1999 when I was 13 and we spent the last 13 years together. It's only been a week and I'm still heartbroken. I keep thinking she's laying here next to me. Strange not having her around. I bought a picture urn for her similar to yours. Sorry for your loss.

wow i'm sorry for your loss also. your memorial day weekends for the rest of our lives will never be the same..

nordy racer

Established Member
thank you everyone for the nice comments.. it helps me alot.. i know it is nature the process of life that everything grows old and dies, but cancer sucks and it takes away younger pets and people to soon..

god bless everyone.
Mike

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Sorry for your loss. I've taken the loss of my close pets harder than loosing family members.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
some people will never realize how important pets can be. I wasnt huge into pets until my wife and I got charlie our lab husky mix. basically a rescue and saved his life. Now it hurts just to think about losing him. he is the first thing i see when i wake up and the first one to greet me at the door. always knows how to comfort us when we are down. our life revolves around our 2 boys (dogs)

sorry for your loss man

gamebred26

Established Member
i lost my dog in november....it sucks you never really get over it till you get another one. i have not yet though. i really dont want another dog after what i went through. it sucks man. sorry.

MTBSully

Established Member
Damn man I hate these threads. Makes me think think about my 13 year old German shorthaired pointer who is now 13 and she has cancer. Still as lively as ever, but we know she doesn't have too much longer.

Hang in there bud, it will get easier.

Users who are viewing this thread