My opinion on the Roush TVS with the Roush tune loaded.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Mine has only stalled maybe twice since I put the blower on and that was only at the very beginning. Not enough for me to worry about, but that is what Justin replied when I told him about it. It hasn't done it in months and I don't think that it will. Just thought that I would pass along what he said. My car is rock solid and couldn't be happier.

blue 87 stroked

Established Member
Give us a call and we can hook you up.
Tell Marissa I ok'd you to get 10% off the filter to see if it helps.

Let me know
Jay

Jay I will and thank you man, seriously.

Mine has only stalled maybe twice since I put the blower on and that was only at the very beginning. Not enough for me to worry about, but that is what Justin replied when I told him about it. It hasn't done it in months and I don't think that it will. Just thought that I would pass along what he said. My car is rock solid and couldn't be happier.

Mine stalls ALL the time :cryying: I HATE IT, but I love the car and driving it until I come to a stop or light:fm:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Alright, I've had my set up for well over a year and have had terrible stalling issues! I have a roush tvs, modified injectors, JLT CAI, with around 12psi. The car is pretty fast, but the stalling issue is beyond annoying when I drive it! I'm tuned by one of the big guys, but not Justin. He says he's not sure what the problem is and now I see claims of the JLT possibly being a contributing factor??? I just want my car to NOT STALL...:fm: It's almost 2 years old and only has 4k miles so it is not driven enough to really stir up some shit, BUT when I do drive it it pisses me off royally when it shuts down. Guess I'll call Justin and pick his brain if he will talk to me? You know the story, competitions products are always gonna be inferior and I should have done this or that... Thought maybe it was the modified injectors dumping to much fuel? Or maybe a bad wide band? Now the claim of the CAI contributing??? I'm not blaming anyone, I just want to know what is more likely the problem. Plans to install a return style race fuel system and see if the regulator helps with the problem. Car runs like a champ minus the stalling issue, 10.67 @ 134 to date in 100* heat. Any constructive knowledgeable ideas are greatly appreciated. :??::??::??:

My car had the exact same issue in the base tune I got from JDM. I had shaun still tune my car and when I got the tune from him it worked fine. I don't remember what he said that was causing the issue. I know Roush did raise their idle settings to 800 rpm or so.

Users who are viewing this thread