My sneaky wife.... & Official: What'd you get for Christmas thread

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
bobosfocus said:
Enroll her in the wine of the month club!!:banana: At the least, if she drinks enough you get lucky!! You can use the excuse "I wanted something to go with the cheese!":thumbsup:

That is brilliant! I'm going to do that.. Maybe if I get her all liquored up on wine it might be easier for me to go public with my 07 tire, pad, rotor, and track fee budget!

:)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
TroyV said:
That is brilliant! I'm going to do that.. Maybe if I get her all liquored up on wine it might be easier for me to go public with my 07 tire, pad, rotor, and track fee budget!

:)

Nope, not a good idea! :nonono: :nono:

It's a good thing my wife doesn't know what I spend on car stuff. Because she could SO kick my A$$ when it comes to spending money!?! :eek: :cryying: She's got a Black Belt in Shopping!!!! :read:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Nope, not a good idea! :nonono: :nono:

It's a good thing my wife doesn't know what I spend on car stuff. Because she could SO kick my A$$ when it comes to spending money!?! :eek: :cryying: She's got a Black Belt in Shopping!!!! :read:

So I take it you setup offshore accounts for funding your track time to hide it from her:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread