My Son Born Friday April 11th

Flamed_Chevelle

Established Member
He is our first and we could not be happier!! It's an amazing feeling to be able to hold him. It looks like he is going to be a basketball player like his Mom and Dad, check out that wing span and the size of his giant baby hands! 8lbs 22in long.

jakai001-2.gif

jakai006.gif

jakai009.gif

jugsreturn

Established Member
It will definitely change you life, in a great way! My wife and I had our first February 22nd of this year. It is such an amazing feeling.

Congratulations!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats and good luck with him supporting you after he gets in the NBA.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
congrats! my bday is 4/11 :rockon:. I have a 9 month old, what an amazing adventure, seems like she was born a few weeks ago.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
great looking kid. the fun now has just begun. sleepless nights, changing diapers, childhood shots, daycare, teen years, college and hoping they will take care of you when your old.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You're now experiencing the near-ending joy a child brings to your life. And one day you'll experience it a second time through your grandchildren. Enjoy him! :)

forcefedcobra

Established Member
congrats! The wife and I were due with ours on the 12th but he decided to come 3 weeks early. It is the coolest feeling in the world!

Users who are viewing this thread