My TT build, built motor - 2013 GT

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
went with the boost leash for easier wiring, and the smaller form factor because I was set on having it in my pillar. the AMS is a great piece as well, just larger.

Havent driven or started it yet. tuning is taking place next friday, and I hope to test fire it Monday or tuesday to check systems.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
How hard/long was the install?
I'm still wondering how the car will handle without the front sway bar.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
How hard/long was the install?
I'm still wondering how the car will handle without the front sway bar.

Turbo install should only take 8-9 hours and I drove a friends car without the front sway bar and didn't even notice until he told me it wasn't on the car. Its not a huge difference, just dont take corners at super high speeds.

OP, Im picking up my EDP kit next weekend! I cant wait to get it put on and tuned. Danny is a good friend of mine, he's a great guy.

Kyle55

Established Member
Get a boost gauge wakebum and when u get it running show a vid of how fast it spools. Im Deciding between twin and single and want to know wat boost at rpm the edp kit produces

Last edited:

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Boost Leash install done.

going on the rollers tomorrow morning.

[video=youtube_share;fT7_9-dBWA0]http://youtu.be/fT7_9-dBWA0[/video]

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
got a few remaining parts last night from Texas.

the built MT82 was never an idea piece for the build, and I wanted a T56 mag XL from the beginning.

found one in Texas, with RXT and DS. pulled the trigger on it. its the 2.66 ratio, so i'll prob take my rear gear to a 3.73 or 3.55 from the 3.31 that's in there right now. as long as 4th will gear me to 160 or so, i'll be happy.

IMG_1080.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread