NA sucks.

LDC2335

Established Member
Its like anything, when you've never had it, you cant miss it.

My car is the fastest Ive driven. SO with each mod, there's a nice smile on my face.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
lol OP post is so true, its amazing what a vortech will do to one of these cars, simply night and day difference, throwing one of these on is just a hell of a lot cheaper than building a 4v right...but yea these cars N/A are soooo damn slow, new 6ers walk them..sigh

Cobra_Kid

Established Member
I don't care about the numbers, when I stomp on her go peddle and her 32v 4.6 kicks in, she sure seems fast pulling to 7k. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
...but yea these cars N/A are soooo damn slow, new 6ers walk them..sigh

disagree. i pulled a new V6 mustang in my bone stock [ still has oem brake pads from 1997 ] vert. we were dead even till about 80-90 and then i crept past him, letting off at 110. he n i played around racing each other 4-5 times. hed pull till about 70 and id barely creep by him on the top end. last one he stayed in and as we past 110, he started falling back pretty quick till he let off. i stayed in it on to 150 just cause i can. oh, i was prolly driving on a closed course in mexico and bucked up with both front seatbelts and a 6 point harness with 2 helmets and a full nomex suit...or whatever.

CJK440

Established Member
well I hope I'm not disappointed when I ditch my d1sc procharger for an N/A 11.5:1 cammed c head 5.0 stroker.....

I think it's just the stock motor output that is out of date probably coupled with mileage induced gunk killing secondary port flow. Let's face it high mileage stock motors such no matter what.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Expurple

Established Member
I'm extremely happy with how my car performs, hanging with 2004 WRX STI's FTW.

But overall judging from the characteristics of the engine ( it's like a European engine in smoothness ) a turbo/supercharger should feel right at home.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Ya my car is so slow I almost fall asleep between shifts because I'm so bored waiting for the next redline haha

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread