NASCAR at the LA Coliseum | Thoughts???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think it will draw a crowd and get a lot of attention. I don't expect the racing to be all that great. If the series thinks more of this format than just a one-off gimmick race I'd like to see it ran at Bowman Grey. I think the highlight of the weekend will be the Modifieds. I have a feeling they will put on the best show in a similar fashion to the Super Late Models at Dirt Bristol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will be different. It will be loud. 23 car limit. Pretty much a flat track. Hmmm, are there noise level regulations there? Being it's Cali and LA, I would think noise suppression is required? Don't know. Don't really care. I haven't been into Nascar since around 2005.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
It will be different. It will be loud. 23 car limit. Pretty much a flat track. Hmmm, are there noise level regulations there? Being it's Cali and LA, I would think noise suppression is required? Don't know. Don't really care. I haven't been into Nascar since around 2005.

They will be in EV’s due to noise and AQMD requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5.2Leader

Established Member
The reason they only turn left is there isn’t anything right about their racing!

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Machdup1

Established Member
NASCAR, isn’t that the sport that thought they could trade their existing fans for new fans to worship at the alter of woke and now wants nothing to do with the chants of “Let’s go Brandon.”

Get woke, go broke. **** NASCAR.

Maybe they can fill that stadium with the destitute, homeless and criminals.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
How is that not illegal in the state already? Weird. I bet there will be homeless, hairy armpit women with back hair and smooth shaven dudes with man buns picketing the race, telling you how horrible of a person you are for attending it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nascar went woke. Hope they collapse like the rest of major sports. Why anyone wastes time with that shit is beyond me at this point.

A coliseum would be fun to see but they probably want vaccines to enter knowing LA. **** that cesspool of a city.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Nascar completely lost the plot. Even before all their woke bullshit, they were in serious trouble. They were losing fans at an alarming rate. I think the 90s was the pinnacle. So many great drivers, rivalries, packed speedways, etc. It all went downhill and then they decided to turn on generations of fans. Just like all woke shit, this will end badly!

Users who are viewing this thread