NE- CT/MA/NJ/NY Annual SVTp meet, September ish!? New England PPl in here

zpstang96

Established Member
I'll definitely be there seeing that my car is actually on the road this time around. Either Sunday works for me

HIonPSI

Established Member
Sweeeet....hope Wihbey Burger is catering again. 28th gets my vote fella :dancenana:

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I won't be able to make this. Track time at the Glen that weekend. Have fun guys!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I won't be able to make this. Track time at the Glen that weekend. Have fun guys!

Ahhh bummer, u will have a blast there I am sure, but here's a bump to try and get more guys, so far a pack from NJ are coming and the guys from MA plus about 15 ish CT people and I'll have the Ford GTs come out as well.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I'll do my damn best to be there. Its going to be in Waterbury for sure? Do we have an official address or meeting time yet? Its a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I want to make sure I leave with plenty of time to make it there.

StangSteph

Established Member
Close to 2 1/2 hours for me too. I'm gonna do my best to get my ratchet faced car there. Otherwise, my truck and/or the bf's fox. I already told him I really really want to go haha

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
2hr ride.. See if my wife will come with me. Cobra's been sitting for almost 4 weeks

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Sweet I'll be there the 28th. Le Papa where we gon have this?

My uncle owns a big parking lot in Watertown Ct, it's exit 17 off 84 about 5 min from nicks house mooches, I just gotta call him tomorrow and let him know and I'll mark down the address.

I could make it this year, I'll bring the Laguna Seca

Ok awesome, definitely bring it!

Ill be there

Sweet u local ham

I'll do my damn best to be there. Its going to be in Waterbury for sure? Do we have an official address or meeting time yet? Its a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I want to make sure I leave with plenty of time to make it there.

Yes, Waterbury or Watertown, it is a matter of 5 honest minutes, I will update ASAP. I would say 11am until whenever, run it all day, people are travelling from far I want to make sure we are there the whole day Incase.

Close to 2 1/2 hours for me too. I'm gonna do my best to get my ratchet faced car there. Otherwise, my truck and/or the bf's fox. I already told him I really really want to go haha

Haha u better bring ur car Steph, it will make it don't be a wuss

2hr ride.. See if my wife will come with me. Cobra's been sitting for almost 4 weeks

Yeap that's too long mang, bring the car out it will be a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread