Need help fellas, Need opinions on asking price, Value, etc in Today's Market

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
If you care to Hear the red-headed step-child run;
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-G0lfXbjo"]YouTube - 93 Cobra #2097[/nomedia]

crazydave01

New SVT Poster Child
Established Member
Well now hasn't your tone changed ? You got just what I said you would .... 3-4000.

If you were not offended by the comments on here why would you feel the need to come and say these things ?

Who really cares if the stock cobra parts are somewhere else still ? Who cares that the other owner won some show ? Who cares that YOU don't like the opinions you got here ? If you don't like it don't ask for them and don't come back !

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
I am speaking on the comments on the COBRA REGISTRY. Not here. Some retard said it was stolen and stripped. It was reported stolen by the lot in Tenn. when a kid didnt bring it back from a test drive. EASY to call ford and get the lot name and call. Doesnt take much to start rumors and I thought I was doing the "RIGHT" thing by 93 Cobra owners of letting everyone know where this car is and what was done to it! I bought it and resold it without putting a dollar in it. I tried to come here to see if it was worth any of you who KNEW about this car picking up and bringing back! If the moderator over at the Cobra registry would have let me log in, I would have said this there! This does not pertain to anyone in here other than the fools that comment there without someone being able to reply! COWARDS, But they know who they are!

red95gts

Established Member
Well, since you decided to take the gloves off...

Cobra or not, that thing is a piece of shit. It's a complete beater with a turd of a 351 in it. You got exactly what I said you would - $3-4K.

You made a nice profit off it, so you should be thrilled. If anyone should be angry, it's the sucker who paid you $4400 for it.

ceetwarrior

Established Member
For all of you retards from the 93 Cobra Registry that 6 people visit daily.......

......Shane Daniles of Buchanan still has EVERY part to this Cobra on his GT. Just to piss you all off too, He won stock class 2 yrs ago @ the Cavalcade of Wheels as a TRUE Cobra!lol

<----- raises hand. After recieving a nice PM message about this subject I would gladly say that I, too, have been talking mad shit about this car. I'll say it to anyones face. Some people you just wish lived closer to really prove a point up, right, if you know what I mean. LMAO.

Like I said on the the 'real registry', the f***ot that did that to the car should be punched in the mouth. Not that it was you that did it, but still.

But, wow, your tone sure has changed now that you purely flipped this car for profit. Nice dedication to Cobra's in general. Shows your true colors. You tolerate potential buyers until it's sold then the real truth comes out. P***y.

There's Cobra owners and theres Cobra owners, I dont know what else to say.... heh

Well, since you decided to take the gloves off...

Cobra or not, that thing is a piece of shit. It's a complete beater with a turd of a 351 in it. You got exactly what I said you would - $3-4K.

You made a nice profit off it, so you should be thrilled. If anyone should be angry, it's the sucker who paid you $4400 for it.

YEP!!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
I made a comment over on the 1993cobra registry.
I stated that I would like to see what the extra chrome sunroof looks like.
I hope that didn't offend ya. Just curious though to see what it looks like.

The other comment was on here that I made was... Take the $3,800 and RUN!
But I forgot to take into account that there are suckers out there that would pay more. So you got me on that one..

Anyway, good for you.

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
I could care less what anyone says about the "Car", But talking about me, The "owner" is out of line seeing as how I NEVER disrespected ANYBODY! I would think I would get respect for trying to keep it whole and not part it out. With Cobra effects back on it and the stock motor in it, It is right back to stock And CLEAR titled which as we all know 50% of 93's left cant say. I asked for comments on car, Not owner, So thanks to all you on here that gave me info on car without the comments on the owner that did NOTHING to deserve such comments. Some idiot ruined this car as a Cobra LONG before I acquired it so why am I being ridiculed???

buddha93

Established Member
The market has been sucking wind for some time now and yours is going to be a tough sell...........you'll be lucky to kick it out the door for $5k IMO. I'm just trying to be honest, not a dick. When guys go looking for these cars, they look for certain things, and unfortunately the only thing your car has is the correct VIN.

It did what most of us expected.

That's great you were able to flip it, but there's no reason to come back in here ranting and raving.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
[QUOTE=ceetwarrior;10377357There's Cobra owners and theres Cobra owners, I dont know what else to say.... heh

^^^^^^ X2:beer::rockon::thumbsup:

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
I am just pissed to see that people over on the registry commented on "Owner"!
I didn't expect to be talked about badly for bringing this car to this forum! I could care less really, Just cowardly when I can't get on there to respond!

ceetwarrior

Established Member
I didn't expect to be talked about badly for bringing this car to this forum! I could care less really, Just cowardly when I can't get on there to respond!

Well, let it all out. I can't speak for others but I'm right here. :)

buddha93

Established Member

I say take your profit and don't worry about it.:rollseyes

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
@ceetwarrior, I dont even want to hear from you! I pm'ed you and you apologized like the coward you are! Copy and paste that one!

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
But, wow, your tone sure has changed now that you purely flipped this car for profit. Nice dedication to Cobra's in general. Shows your true colors. You tolerate potential buyers until it's sold then the real truth comes out. P***y. <<----Dedication? Did I ever claim to be doing anything other than selling the car?

crazydave01

New SVT Poster Child
Established Member
I am speaking on the comments on the COBRA REGISTRY. Not here.

Then don't post here like it is people on here.

Congrats on your profit, good job ! I have done the same in the past (not a 93 Cobra though) and it feels good to make money. You were honest about the car and its past so you don't need to feel bad for the "fool" who bought it from you.

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
Thank you, I have been honest and took pictures of all of the "damage" to car. I never claimed to have known ANYTHING about the 93 Cobra. That is why I came here. I have a newfound respect for the car, I just didn't think it was worth "restoring" myself. Out of the 50,000 Cobra's on the road, Only you know there is only a few True Cobra's left and I WOULD be proud to own one, Just not that one!

Last edited:

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
Auction is still going because buyer wants the eBay feedback. He has already picked up car. HE was the one that wanted to end it early. NOONE is going to go higher than $4400 so I jumped on it! He supposedly has one already and he came and trailered it home same day he called. I apologize if I offended anyone by coming on here to get info "just" to sell car, But at least I was honest! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread