Need help fellas, Need opinions on asking price, Value, etc in Today's Market

ceetwarrior

Established Member
@ceetwarrior, I dont even want to hear from you! I pm'ed you and you apologized like the coward you are! Copy and paste that one!

Um, you must have me confused with someone else....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Cobra#2097
Man up and call me bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceetwarrior
LOL, WHAT? Did you sell it on ebay?

Quote:
You want to comment on me and not the car? WOW, "Here is the link go get him"you say "I plan to"? Let me have it? Coward

Quote:
LMAO, go smoke some bud, bud. Someone gets all pissed about owning such a piece of shit. Get over it.

Quote:
That piece would SMOKE your stock cake!

Quote:
LMAO, "OK" mr 1976 carburator!!!!

Yep, Copied right out of my PM's.... At first I thought you should smoke some to calm down. Now I realize you already did and confused me with someone else.

..... LOL, lets all bid on it, and up the price since it's already sold..... right guys? Someone get this clown off this forum...

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
Nice edit ceet. You get out of here, If you didnt notice, You didnt make this thread and certainly failed to contribute to it! It is obvious to me that when I just gave ALL true 93 Cobra owners props, You failed to see that I am not a dick, I was pissed that I did nothing but sell car and I was treated like the idiot that destroyed that car long ago. I just see now that you just want to keep the bs going. If I wanted a stock 93 Cobra, They are out there! I just have no time to appreciate a car that I cant drive! I live in Michigan which does car No justice! I think you feel disrespected when you should read further before commenting. I am not looking to play this cyber bs. I just simply wanted to let anyone who cares know What it sold for and to say thanks.

ceetwarrior

Established Member
..Nice edit ceet...

Well since we're calling names let me add one to your list of what you are. "Absolute liar."

Quit tryin to make yourself look good in this forum. You're a doushe, and everyone knows it. Only a handfull are willing to waste time to let you know what you are. Me included. Now that you've sold your prized money maker why don't you get the F outa this forum and quit wasting everyones time.

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
Listen here ceet, Speak for yourself. You are a loser that continues to type! I gave you my number and you would rather type like a little bitch, Rather than to man-up and call! Something you know nothing about...Right next to your Vast knowledge.lmao! You are a joke! You told me "I apologize if I offended you"! Now your in here still talking big. Get a life and learn how to spell douche! You continue to come to MY THREAD! You leave forum you ignorant waste of space. Dont feel the need to respond! And, If you feel that you need to, Be a MAN and say it to me. You reply to this, You are just showing everyone that you truly are a coward! And, I own you, You do what I tell you! Now, Respond to this or man-up CAKEBOY!

ceetwarrior

Established Member
Listen here ceet, Speak for yourself. You are a loser that continues to type! I gave you my number and you would rather type like a little bitch, Rather than to man-up and call! Something you know nothing about...Right next to your Vast knowledge.lmao! You are a joke!

You told me "I apologize if I offended you"! Now your in here still talking big. Get a life and learn how to spell douche! You continue to come to MY THREAD! You leave forum you ignorant waste of space. Dont feel the need to respond! And, If you feel that you need to, Be a MAN and say it to me. You reply to this, You are just showing everyone that you truly are a coward! And, I own you, You do what I tell you! Now, Respond to this or man-up CAKEBOY!

I certainly know more about these cars than you do!! Ask any of these memebers who know me if you really care to.

AND...... AGAIN....... I NEVER EVER APOLOGIZED TO YOU. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I HAVE NO GOD DAMNED IDEA WHERE YOU GOT THAT FROM. GO RE-READ ALL OF MY UNEDITED POSTS AND PRIVATE MESSAGES FOR CONFIRMATION. FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU HAVE CONFUSED ME WITH ANOTHER MEMBER.

Why would I spell check, and spend more time on you?? And you want ME to call YOU?? Why so I can make you feel like more of a dumba** You act all bada** cause you probably gave me a fake phone number?

LMAO, what is cakeboy? Sorry, around these parts we use real insults not South Park lines.

93Cobra#2097

Proud Cobra ***** #2097
Established Member
The number is on eBay also if you think it is not real. Im not for games kid. I knew you would deny apologizing! You can't have your buds know your a puss! Like I said before, You may know more than I do but, You know nothing compared to ANYONE on any of these sites! Cakeboy was putting it nicely. Everyone but you knows what it means, And they most likely agree. Easier for you to be a Coward @ the keyboard instead of a man that stands up for what he says! OH, And stop lyin kid, You did Apologize to me. If you dispute this, Dont type back, Pick up the phone in your room of your moms basement and call! And if thats a waste of time, Why are you still typing???

Users who are viewing this thread