Need Some HP Advice!!!!!

PJM99

Established Member
See my sig for HP numbers on a mustang dyno. That was with stock headers, off road h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmasters, k&n drop in, no air silencer. around 14* timing.

I just bought the FRPP shorties a few weeks ago and I'm going to be picking up a new X-pipe because my h-pipe looks like crap because it came off another car I had. I'll be doing 3.55's and MGW short through as well and I'll be done for now as far as mods go. I'm not sure my numbers will be much better on the dyno though once I'm done. I then have to look into doing some regular maintence items, such as brakes, struts, etc...

Last edited:

Adower

Established Member
Maybe look into getting a Novi2k. They can power 12 second cars and are found in 9 second cars.

1320Pro

Established Member
tommygun said:
the Novi 1k is a great little blower, and only costs like 1760.00 new.

I got one of these for mine but have not gotten around to putting it on yet. I have heard some pretty good things about it.

ihateclowns

Established Member
stangbear427 said:
So what's the deal with clowns?

It is not so much a fear of them, but rather a complete loathing of what they are. Take for example the freakish Pennywise (the clown from Stephen King's It) or the gross Clown/Violator character from the movie Spawn. Who really likes those characters? Both are complete incarnations of evil and are good for nothing but scaring old ladies, small children and dogs! On top of that, there is something fundametally wrong with grown people making a living from going around in makeup and weird clothes entertaining people.................................... Unless of course you are talking about the rock group Kiss! Then, it becomes something special and cool on a whole different level! But now I am showing my age a little!

Let's just say clowns annoy the piss out of me because I have no sense of humor for what they do, and do not want to take the time to figure it out. You should really watch your back around those guys!

Or, I could have just said that was the best username I could some up with when I signed up for this joyride huh? :shrug:

Clowns!

stangbear427

Established Member
Actaully I was referring to you signing off "Clowns!" in every post. I suppose it makes sense, with the username and all.

Bears!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
stangbear427 said:
Actaully I was referring to you signing off "Clowns!" in every post. I suppose it makes sense, with the username and all.

Bears!

You guys are a little weird.

- Tuned

Users who are viewing this thread