New 1/8 mile PB, 7.06 @ 98.95 on stock un-ported blower

DMotorsports

Established Member
HardinsburgMay212011.jpg

It seems like I'm always living in rodfarva's shadow, but I posted a new pb for me today as well. I know the RT sucked, but wasn't really focusing on the lights. All my power adding mods are listed in my sig. The car still has quite a bit left in it as is. I'm still on factory shocks and springs, so there is quite a bit to be gained in some tuneability there. In regards to my 60', all I have to say is that I love Hoosier slicks and 4.10 gears. :rockon: My WOT box seems to be functioning flawlessly, however I think I need to back the delay down on the WOT shifting. It's currently set at 200 miliseconds, and to quote rodfarva it sounded like I "was taking a nap" between shifts, lol. :lol: I'll back it down before my next run. Big thanks to my tuner Greg Mayton at Speedy Dyno in Owensboro, KY for good power and top of the line service.

On a separate note, after talking to rodfarva and seeing his 'glide run on the track, I must say that I am seriously thinking about jumping ship to a TH400 :idea:. Probably won't happen anytime in the immediate future, though.

Last edited:

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Congrats!!! Nice 60ft....there has to be a 10sec pass in that car the way you are hookin and driving that thing!!! Has to be one of the quickest 60fts. for an unported factory blower.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice meeting you as well, and thanks for all the help. Also thanks for arranging the great track day. It was a blast.

Your welcome and if you get that IC resevoir I'd love to go with you to the track and be your 1 man pit crew. I guarantee you'll pick up some et and mph. Getting the most out of any Eaton is almost like having a job while you run unfortunately lol.

We hope to do it again in the Fall.

What was your highest mph yesterday anyways because I can't remember?

Last edited:

Darth Racer

Established Member
Hoosier 29x10x15 slicks.

Nice meeting you as well, and thanks for all the help. Also thanks for arranging the great track day. It was a blast.

Hmmm....do you and Rodfarva have a 6-pt roll bar installed? I think that would be required (to be 'legal') for the great ETs you guys are running.

DMotorsports

Established Member
What was your highest mph yesterday anyways because I can't remember?

It was that run. 98.95mph. I had several others that were 98.XX, but that one was the best.

Hmmm....do you and Rodfarva have a 6-pt roll bar installed? I think that would be required (to be 'legal') for the great ETs you guys are running.

I have a 6pt roll bar. Rodfarva has an 8 pt cage.

DMotorsports

Established Member
^You going to Mustang Night Saturday at Ohio Valley?

I better be careful how I phrase this to avoid potentially getting into trouble..... The wife and I have dinner plans that evening for our 5 year wedding anniversary. So, I will not be able to attend.

However, if it were scheduled for another time, I would definitely be there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread