New Best at MIR at Track Rental.

nordy racer

Established Member
here is another thread with a new best time.. i went to the track rental at MIR put on by the guys on here and had a great time.. i did some runs with my 2012 Auto and was able to get about 5 to 6 runs in the 11.4's and the below was my best run.. the car weight was 3890 with 3/4 tank of gas in it..
car has the normal bolt ons.. 3c converter, 373, DS, jba LT, H pipe,CAI, Rev Auto tune, UCA & LCA, weld skinnies and DRs.

i'm launching off a MSD 2 step box at about 3200rpm.

1146slip_zpsb7453b3e.jpg

563185_738528392829711_334294858_n_zps247e4b05.jpg

wheelsup_zps89681bc9.jpg

video below

11.46 @118 - YouTube

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
Ahhhh that was your car! I was wondering whos car that was with TJ & Ronnies with the pictures on FB. Good runs!

poof100

Established Member
Looks good, congrats on the new PB! Saw your car along with the other Rev Auto cars, was pitted near you guys. Car looks sharp!

nordy racer

Established Member
Looks good, congrats on the new PB! Saw your car along with the other Rev Auto cars, was pitted near you guys. Car looks sharp!
thanks man..

Great ET! Congrats
thanks. wishing for a 11.40 but 46 will do :)

Wheels up! Nice!
when I felt the front lift off the ground I prayed that someone had taken a photo :)

Congrats man, It looks great leaving! You and Adam have it moving out!!
Thanks Mike.. your car is rocking way faster then man.. Yea, Adam is the Master :bowdown: and i'm just the driver

Nice pass, wish we had a track and weather like mir down here.

Time to update your sig
I have had good luck not updating it, each time to the track I go faster and faster hahaha..

Nice run! Congrats!
thank you.

congrats on the new PB, i love to see those wheels up!!!
I couldn't believe it myself.. I was happy :rockon:

Nice to meet you last Friday. Your car ran extremely well for your mods. Great runs!
thanks, I cant complain for what I have do and what she's running. I only wish I could get a 120mph out of her.

Congrats on the great Time!
Adam at Rev is the man!
Adam is the car with these cars :banana:
Good PB op!

Car looks awsome btw!
thank you.. show have some new exterior goodies going on soon I hope ;-)

Hell yea nice run. :banana:
thank you...

nordy racer

Established Member
Nice ET and MPH, Congrats

thanks.. Car is laid up right now with trans problems.. will up date everyone soon because i have NEVER seen a 6r80 ever have problems on this board :shrug:... trans is out and being torn down at a shop..

4VFTW

Established Member
thanks.. Car is laid up right now with trans problems.. will up date everyone soon because i have NEVER seen a 6r80 ever have problems on this board :shrug:... trans is out and being torn down at a shop..

yours is not the 1st , but it is the 1st I have seen n/a

Users who are viewing this thread