New Cobra Decals

sonicblew

Established Member
If you manage to be able to get a vinyl close to Sonic Blue I would order a decent amount from you. PM me if you can
pm'd you. im working on that.
Just ordered some!
In the mail. i made it 14" wide like you asked but at 1.5 inches tall the letters got tall and narrow. Lost the look i thought. i made it proportional to the ones that are 10" so its like 14"x1" tall. it will look great.
As soon as I get my garage, I will be ordering one from you.
Sweet man. Just shoot me a message and ill get you set up!

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I think I would be interested in a sonic blue cobra to put in the center of the back glass if you end up coming up with something like that.

sonicblew

Established Member
I think I would be interested in a sonic blue cobra to put in the center of the back glass if you end up coming up with something like that.

I had another guy interested in doing sonic blue. they dont make sonic blue vinyl but i can get one that matches REALLY well. If you are serious pm me about the details and i can get this done. i just did a rear window decal for a 300M, turned out great!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Thanks dude.

IMAG0413.jpg

sonicblew

Established Member
hit ya back!
Thanks dude.

IMAG0413.jpg
Looks sweet!! thats a nice helmet too.
that looks sick and i might just have to do that!
DO IT!! :rockon:
got the stickers man thanks they look great just got them on about 20 minutes ago
If you have time post a pic or two, Id love to see them.
Think I need a "Terminator" sticker for it too now though...gotta place another order...PM Sent.
pm'd back

sonicblew

Established Member
Do the prices include shipping?? ....and what is the turn around time?

Yes, i give one price to paypal and thats it. Depending on what you order i can usually have it out same day.
shoot me a pm what you want and it can be done.

btw for your garage i could do something like kim's pony and tim's pony or something different like that.

sonicblew

Established Member
Ttt, been away a bit. I still have these going. Order is mailed same day too. All positive feedback from those who purchased!

Users who are viewing this thread