New Cobra Decals

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Do you have the smaller cobra emblem for the JLT RAI? If you do I want one in silver and a Cobra Parking Only sticker for my garage wall. PM me your Paypal info.

sonicblew

Established Member
Put the banner on my garage wall! Looks Awesome!!!
Thanks man, it was fun putting it up too!

Do you have the smaller cobra emblem for the JLT RAI? If you do I want one in silver and a Cobra Parking Only sticker for my garage wall. PM me your Paypal info.

pm sent.

Guys im also working on getting some red vinyl now. maybe some other colors too :beer:

sonicblew

Established Member
Hey guys,
I updated the thread. I now have some new color options....

Matte Black

Matte White

Blue

Red

and still have

Gloss Black

Gloss White

Silver

If there is a specific color you want that i don't have please PM me and i will get it.

If you want the banner in a certain font or to say something i can do that too!

Thanks again to SVTP :beer:

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Time to Jazz up my pit bike...pm on its way with measurements

IMAG0639.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
How big can you make these? I would like the snake with the terminator on top like the helmet pics but big enough to put on the back of my trailer. Just so everyone knows what's in there.

sonicblew

Established Member
How big can you make these? I would like the snake with the terminator on top like the helmet pics but big enough to put on the back of my trailer. Just so everyone knows what's in there.

I have a 24" Graphtec cutter so to do it in one piece the biggest would be 2ft wide by 3ft tall. The other option would be to go two or three pieces and i could do it bigger for sure, but gets pricey. It uses LOTS of vinyl to go that big. It'd have to be around $25 to do 2x3 thats with shipping included

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
As soon as I can transfer $ to PayPal I will hit you up pm me how much for the cobra snake, And the terminator cobra parking only shipped to 85396. Thanks!! How long will you be doing this? I will be moving and don't know how many cobras I want lol

sonicblew

Established Member
As soon as I can transfer $ to PayPal I will hit you up pm me how much for the cobra snake, And the terminator cobra parking only shipped to 85396. Thanks!! How long will you be doing this? I will be moving and don't know how many cobras I want lol

you can send a check if thats easier for you. I would just send it once i get the check. the prices are all on the first page with all the colors, but i think the snake is $8 off my head and the terminator cobra parking only banner is $15 so
$23 total and that includes shipping.

i will be doing them for a while im hoping or until nobody wants them

sonicblew

Established Member
I got everyones decals that paid all sent out this morning and i pm'd everyone back.
Lots of cool decals went out today. Enjoy guys, and if you have any other needs or wants let me know.

Lets see some pics too! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread