New Cobra Decals

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Gonna try and post some pics. It's my first try so bear with me if I F*** it up.
CIMG0870.jpg

CIMG0873.jpg

steve-099xlt

Established Member
Mine all came in, look great! This is the only one I got on so far.
aefcc636-fe7f-4000.jpg

Edit: wow I'll take some better pictures this weekend of em all.

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
Gonna try and post some pics. It's my first try so bear with me if I F*** it up.
CIMG0870.jpg

CIMG0873.jpg
Looks Great the snake fit like a glove on the JLT!
Mine all came in, look great! This is the only one I got on so far.
aefcc636-fe7f-4000.jpg

Edit: wow I'll take some better pictures this weekend of em all.
First one with red terminators on the side. LOOKS GREAT :rockon:
Man im so jealous i dont have my own trailer to put this on. I showed some buddies and they said it was bad ass. Good idea :beer:

Reposting your pics too if you dont mind in pics and video section later

sonicblew

Established Member
Ok heres the pic of the trailer ^^

img00080201111071612.jpg

And heres my newest decal available. I can also make this to say "Whipple Inside" or "Kenne Bell Inside"
They will be available in all my colors and will be $5 with free shipping and no paypal fees

DSCN1021.jpg

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Ok heres the pic of the trailer ^^

img00080201111071612.jpg

And heres my newest decal available. I can also make this to say "Whipple Inside" or "Kenne Bell Inside"
They will be available in all my colors and will be $5 with free shipping and no paypal fees

DSCN1021.jpg

Dude the trailer one is sick...I may have a buddy interested in one...pm me a price on one...looks like you overlay them just like I did on my helmet...looks amazing bro.

sonicblew

Established Member
some new ones... more coming too

These are available in all my colors listed on page 1. "inside" decals are $5 each and i also have ones that say eaton, kenne bell, turbo, etc. The small text decals are $7.50/pair just like the little terminators on page 1.

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
Bringing this thread current. If you guys need anything shoot me a pm or let me know here in the thread. Im also keeping busy on eBay so i kinda slowed down on here for a bit. :bash:

Let me know what you guys want and as usual the larger your order the better the price break is for your purchase :beer:

sonicblew

Established Member
bump, guys i have extras of all these decals made. They go out next day at the latest after paypal is received. Same day in some cases even:rockon:

sonicblew

Established Member
Hey guys i had a few of you who have ordered and payed all via pm. If you get a chance and would like to share some pics that would be great. Anybody who's interested let me know. Its getting warmer out and lots of people should be getting the rides out soon. :rockon:

Chicostang

Dont Tread On Me
Established Member
I got my stickers in the other day and they are aweome. Thank you to a great seller. I will be buying more shortly and referring friends to you. Great Business and fast shipping!!

sonicblew

Established Member
wow, much needed bump!! been slacking on here lately i guess. Guys I've got lots of stock laying here that Im trying to clear out. pm me for anything you would like and I will be more than happy to make some good deals to move this inventory!

svtsmalls

build number decal

hi, im looking into getting my build number on my lightning how do i go about doing it? I am fairly new to this forum so i dont really know how to use it or send a pm haha...thanks ill be awaiting your reply

Users who are viewing this thread