New from Griffin Radiator

Jroc

Established Member
The stock one is a Garrett and pretty good. I agree with the other about seeing some stats before claiming it as an upgraded performance item.

Still very interesting find and thanks for posting!

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We got Griffin involved with this about 8 months ago. I showed both the lightning and the cobra units to Tom and he did the two prototypes. We have been testing them for about six months. We are the sole distributor of these coolers and will sell to the public or dealers. We still haven't decided on firm pricing yet. If you call Griffin they will forward you to us. We will release all the data as soon as possible. As far as dyno numbers not much difference from stock. IAT2 temps seem to be 10-12degrees cooler then the stock unit and alot shorter times between cool downs. The best part is it's half the price of a stocker. I'll keep you posted.

Rick:beer:

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
We got Griffin involved with this about 8 months ago. I showed both the lightning and the cobra units to Tom and he did the two prototypes. We have been testing them for about six months. We are the sole distributor of these coolers and will sell to the public or dealers. We still haven't decided on firm pricing yet. If you call Griffin they will forward you to us. We will release all the data as soon as possible. As far as dyno numbers not much difference from stock. IAT2 temps seem to be 10-12degrees cooler then the stock unit and alot shorter times between cool downs. The best part is it's half the price of a stocker. I'll keep you posted.

Rick:beer:[/QUOTE

If all that is true then i too am interested but won't the killer chiller be a better investment?

Silverboost

Established Member
yes the killer chiller is much better of an investment. You will reduce your IAT2's 25 to 30 degrees with it. Not to mention you can baby the car for about a minute after a hard run and it will chill all the way back down.

TermySnake

Established Member
I think it's good deal for those who are looking for the stock undercooler (expensive), only if this is reliable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread