New GForce axle shafts for the Terminator - potential GB in the works

ITSTOCK

Established Member
The only thing that I can see someone not wanting them is because the abs rings...other than that, it should be kinda a no brainer to get with the lifetime warranty

Or you can buy the dss 5 with known results.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
The only thing that I can see someone not wanting them is because the abs rings...other than that, it should be kinda a no brainer to get with the lifetime warranty

606894b08a58c5241c7da6f57596dac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danterakin

Established Member
Did you transfer the ABS ring as well like I did? I've since upgraded my tie rods since I took that pic. I went with the MM ones. I have the same shocks as well.

No I didn't transfer the ring...did it transfer easy? I'll do it after fabulous fords event because I'm having my trutrac looked over and put new axle seals and when I do rear end, I'll transfer rings. Are you going to FFF?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
No I didn't transfer the ring...did it transfer easy? I'll do it after fabulous fords event because I'm having my trutrac looked over and put new axle seals and when I do rear end, I'll transfer rings. Are you going to FFF?

I used a mapp gas torch and small ball peen hammer and tapped it off gently. Came off easily and no problems. Same procedure to put it back on. Just take your time and be gentle. No I am not going to FFF. Too many people for me.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
So....still looking to see if anyone tried them out with slicks at the track.

danterakin

Established Member
So....still looking to see if anyone tried them out with slicks at the track.
Since my last post, had new 3.55 installed, put in a 2.97 magnum 6060xl converted, and swapped abs rings...heres my time slip on 26inch d06 hoosiers...i only did 2 runs due to 100* racing weather.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170524-212056.jpg
    Screenshot_20170524-212056.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 150

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Since my last post, had new 3.55 installed, put in a 2.97 magnum 6060xl converted, and swapped abs rings...heres my time slip on 26inch d06 hoosiers...i only did 2 runs due to 100* racing weather.

Thanks for posting your experience. Now it's time to get that 60' down and see if they can take the abuse or not! My stock halfshafts seemed fine until the mid 1.4 60's.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Bumping this again since I finally put in my order (only took a year).

Went through a vendor suggested by Billy at G-Force and got 10% off plus free shipping, which came in about where a GB price would have been at $1440. Additionally, mine will come with ABS rings as freebies, but I don't know if that will be the norm.

In any case, here's the link I used for purchase:

http://shop.brutespeed.com/GForce-F...1000-HP-Axles-Left-Right-GForce-FOR10103A.htm

The 10% discount may be just a holiday special, but anyone with questions can shoot the owner, Bob, a note at: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread