New GT500 Owner

Stangdriver13

Established Member
Well I pick up my 08 GT500 on Friday. :pepper: It's been way to long since I have owned a mustang but I'm finally getting back into the game. Previously had a 2000 GT and a 03 Mach 1. Unfortunately the Mach was involved in an accident (not my fault) and that was 2 and half years ago. Since then I've been rolling around in a Navigator which was suppose to be a temporary winter vehicle for about 6 months until I bought another Mach. Well, 2 years later I finally have both a winter vehicle and much better summer play toy. Nothing wrong with having 2 DOHC 5.4's in the stable! :rockon:

So about the car, I got the it for 35k with only 627 miles. It already has upper and lower pulleys, aluminum drive shaft, lowering springs, larger intercooler, catback, and tune. Car made 520hp/550 ft-lbs to the wheels. I plan on making that 600hp before too long. First mod though is a MGW short throw. Can't wait for Friday to drive her back to her new home!

See the link for pics:

Ford : Mustang Ford : Mustang | eBay

Van@RevanRacing

Well I pick up my 08 GT500 on Friday. :pepper: It's been way to long since I have owned a mustang but I'm finally getting back into the game. Previously had a 2000 GT and a 03 Mach 1. Unfortunately the Mach was involved in an accident (not my fault) and that was 2 and half years ago. Since then I've been rolling around in a Navigator which was suppose to be a temporary winter vehicle for about 6 months until I bought another Mach. Well, 2 years later I finally have both a winter vehicle and much better summer play toy. Nothing wrong with having 2 DOHC 5.4's in the stable! :rockon:

So about the car, I got the it for 35k with only 627 miles. It already has upper and lower pulleys, aluminum drive shaft, lowering springs, larger intercooler, catback, and tune. Car made 520hp/550 ft-lbs to the wheels. I plan on making that 600hp before too long. First mod though is a MGW short throw. Can't wait for Friday to drive her back to her new home!

See the link for pics:

Ford : Mustang Ford : Mustang | eBay

Wow. Nicely done. Car is brand new. Enjoy!

NJSP117

Established Member
Congrats! I saw that car on e-bay when I was looking....I ended up with the same color combo, but in a convertible...and picked it up with 2200 miles.
Best of luck with it!

Stangdriver13

Established Member
Congrats! I saw that car on e-bay when I was looking....I ended up with the same color combo, but in a convertible...and picked it up with 2200 miles.
Best of luck with it!

Congrats as well. I wasn't looking for a vert but you also got a car with very low miles.

Thanks to everyone else on the car. These next two days are going to drag on.

NJSP117

Established Member
Congrats as well. I wasn't looking for a vert but you also got a car with very low miles.

Thanks to everyone else on the car. These next two days are going to drag on.

Thanks! Best of luck! One more day and she's there! That's gonna feel like one long day.... :beer:

Red10thcv

Established Member
Welcome to the Snake Pit.

Beware of Mod Fever and Enjoy the Ride.
Mods have an incureable side effect of making the driver SMILE All the Time.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Yeah, but you could too easily tweak one with an SCT to keep miles looking low, i.e. Final drive and tire rpm......... Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread