new mustang lovin' girl!

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Sorry about that guys, but that was really immature of him. ANYWAYS...thanks to the rest of you! :) With the exception of what was said above, which was complete crap and I have no idea why he said that to me anyway??, I love it here and am having a lot of fun. Some ppl! lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! And LOL @ the SouthPark comment. Soooo true, haha! ;)

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Sorry, point taken. I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm just tired of hearing things like that for no reason.

BeNBadRacing

SVT Test Dummy
Established Member
Dude your an asshole. Learn how to show some respect and stop frickin being a douche bag. No wonder you've been divorced as many times as you have. Your a reason why girls don't stay on this forum. chill on your leg humping tendencies.

ohhhhhh... ok. Been divorced once and working on twice. You should know the circumstances before you jump me. And I was apologizing for the leg humping that started before I ever posted...humor was intended.

And...you have no sense of humor Mr. Cinnimon Ring kisser. OH C O B B R A you're my little hero! Bwahhhhhaaahahahahha.:lol1:

note: edited to comply with LL's warning/request. See you in Smackdown.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
welcome to the wonderful world of $hit talking and internet leg humping :lol1:

on a serious note, welcome :beer:

Last edited:

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
lol, well...i just saw the thread posted over in smackdown. hey, it's all good, guys! ;)

Thanks Jay! Nice car btw, love the color. :)

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Just found the thread....

Yeah boys you read it right...
She is my newblet so back off!!!

Well Girl congrats on finding the greatest car forum on the net!
After reading your post I think you will fit right in.

I can't remember seeing a girl on here who can dish it out as much as she can receive it so, kudos to you!

By any chance have you heard the expression PHIIB yet?

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Hey Rodney! You go boy and you tell 'em who's boss! ;) Haven't checked the thread yet but I'm sure it's a little brutal. haha. Thanks for the Kudos, what can I say, I try!! lol. I do love the site outside of the a$$hole that keeps starting s$it with me, but oh well, you'll have those sometimes! Thanks for watching out for me, at least I have a kick a$$ master!! :) And no, what does that expression mean?? haha

You're welcome, Jay! :) Thanks for yours too. .

blacknbluecobra - I've heard of it, but I've never been there. My dad and step-mom live in Moline, so we're up that way a lot and I loooove going out up there!! Where is Winner's Circle?

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
Read most of the thread, but I might have missed it.

OP:
When you say Fobra, do you mean adding cute, little, visual pieces only. Or are you also going with a 4v/trany ect swap?

When she refers to Fobra, she is meaning mostly the design cues. She wants the front bumper, side skirts, possibly hood but we aren't decided there yet, and maybe stock 03 cobra rims.

However, when my stock motor comes out of my 03 and I get my HPP stroker later this year, or early next year, we will be swapping it in....with plans of a 2.6 KB to go with it.

Also, since I Am replacing my seats with corbeaus, I believe my stock front seats will be making an entrance into the plans.

It will basically end up being a nice sleeper auto GT. The cobra badging will come no where near the car. Only design cues and the motor.

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
everything cobra, ftw! :) i'm definitely taking those seats bad boy! ;) i mean everything...style and performance wise.

i HAVE to get a K.B.! gotta have that whine....mmmmmm, i can't wait!!!

a cobra front bumper and new chrome cobra ('03 style) wheels are next, i think.

and thanks blacknblue - i do know where that is! :)

Users who are viewing this thread