New pope elected

slidai

Established Member
Now the new pope can get to work covering up/denying the sex abuse within the church. I'm sure God is so proud.

jbs$

Established Member
Tough job in a difficult time, wish him well. If he is suscessful, he can make the lives of a lot of people better. I speak, not as a member of his faith but as as an adult hoping for the best.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Argentine Jorge Bergoglio was elected pope Wednesday and chose the papal name Francis, becoming first pontiff from the Americas and the first from outside Europe in more than a millennium.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
No more emperor memes :nonono:

popepalpatine.png

jbs$

Established Member
I find these post interesting. Our own US Government has a very active pro gay and leisban adgenda, geared to give these people a place in the front of the line in every aspect of American life. It is also forcing their life style into every grade school in the Country. The Church is rooting out these people and is being critized for their efforts. Why?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I changed my name to Pope VonDerbeef when I made my FB account a while back....

slidai

Established Member
I find these post interesting. Our own US Government has a very active pro gay and leisban adgenda, geared to give these people a place in the front of the line in every aspect of American life. It is also forcing their life style into every grade school in the Country. The Church is rooting out these people and is being critized for their efforts. Why?

Obvious troll is obvious

jbs$

Established Member
As an added disclaimer; Any thing that I write about religion is from the point of view of a "backsliding Presbyterian". I do, however believe in right and wrong, and , good and evil.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
what was your goal in posting this in Roadside if you obviously just want to mock it? This crap doesn't belong here.

jbs$

Established Member
Slidai, pointing out Government policy from the point of view of a taxpayer is not trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread