New Server Fund

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member
Paypal sent.

Just a thought-

due to the fact that members are contributing to the growth and sustainment of this site; maybe we could consider having some input from the computer gurus to help decide what would be the best short and long term solutions to the site server issues. If your willing to take public donations, take donated knowledge from those of us who do this stuff for a living :thumbsup:

If you want, you could post some of the stats about current usage, hardware, software, and the like, and we could help you make productive decisions with all the donated money. I already see some are asking questions...

Just a thought.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
All the decisions have already been made, it's just the implementation of them now.

We're right on the edge, I'll stop taking donations Fri at midnight.

andrewrj

Established Member
Donation Sent. I don't use this site too much, but it is a great site with great people and it is very helpful when I need it. Thanks!

02Thunder

Professional Cynic!
Established Member
Sid/SVTPerformance,

Best of luck with the new server. I sent a couple pennies your way. Use it well.

Joe

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks Dean

Well, that's it. I'd like to thank everyone that donated. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll see some big improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread