New Times With 3" Exhaust and Off-Roads...

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by kom
:lol: :lol:

I'm in the same boat. I'm sure I'll be home when it comes but how to explain the different sound is the problem... I figure I'll just tell her that I took a part off the muffler to make it louder.. That should work.:thumbsup:

I ordered the cat'd system and am not worried unless it gets extremely louder she won't notice.

Rob Raymer

Established Member
We plan to have them to everyone by Christmas. We're running a little behind. Now, before you all go ballistic....I'm kidding. Systems started shipping yesterday. We plan to have all of the original GP orders shipped by Monday-Tuesday at the latest.
To clear things up, we have the flanges laser cut, and the cutter was a week late getting them to us. In fact, we still haven't gotten all that we ordered. But they should be here by Friday.

Thanks for your understanding.

kom

Established Member
Originally posted by Rob Raymer
We plan to have them to everyone by Christmas. We're running a little behind. Now, before you all go ballistic....I'm kidding. Systems started shipping yesterday. We plan to have all of the original GP orders shipped by Monday-Tuesday at the latest.
To clear things up, we have the flanges laser cut, and the cutter was a week late getting them to us. In fact, we still haven't gotten all that we ordered. But they should be here by Friday.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sometimes you read a post and it just warms the heart..:D :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update...

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
MAN!!!! I want one of these!!! :whine:

Somebody give me $1,400.00.....

Please :-D

tammy

Established Member
Rob any chance of doing a Group Buy again in time for Christmas Delivery. I think the husband would like your set up. I sent him a link but it was like two days after your group buy offer ended and I just gave him the Cobra last night and that's all I've heard is how he needs that guys gadets (Rob's) exhaust, chip, pulley ect.etctct.:bash: I have created a monster. Anyways any chance we'll see another group offer we 10 more of us order together? PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I'M A GIRL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.:whine:

Honest Mike

Established Member
Hey Tammy, we all want/need a girl like you. A girl who is interested in her mans hobbies/toys/cars and supports him on it too. Not to mention buying him the car in the first place as a surprise, that is so cool!! If your ever in NJ, my local Chevy dealership has this awesome electron blue Z06. Just let me know which day your getting them to deliver it here and ill be waiting on my porch for the truck to show up... :-D :beer: :-D Mike

tammy

Established Member
:lol: :lol: I have enough trouble trying to keep my husband happy.:bash: Thanks for the offer though.LOL Hey ZO6 are you nuts would'nt you like to have a Lighting to go with the Cobra? I'm thinking next christmas he might like a Lighting what cha think? Black one next to the black 03 Oh yeah baby........(then I could drive one) You know he keep the damn thing locked all day I had to ask him to unlock it to put his car charger in it. He came in my office at lunch and announced he'd be back in a few he was going to get some lunch for us:??: hmm now he always goes to lunch with ME what is he doing? Oh that's right going to drive the snot outta the car.LOL He did let me take a friend out in then we I came back asked how many miles did I put on the car. Off topic so I apoligize.:cuss: Just got carried away excuse me.;-)

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
I also would like to know if they will be offering this again? I would like this system as well but as most of you know I am deployed with Operation Enduring Freedom and won't be home till Jan.!

Do we just need a 10 person minimum for that group price or what?

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I believe he is still offering them at GP price. I would give them a call and ask they were very friendly and I have sent several messages to rob and received prompt responses.

tammy

Established Member
Thanks for the info 2fast. Hey what's the deal with the 02 stimulators they sell with the system. What's that for? Do I need one?

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by tammy
Thanks for the info 2fast. Hey what's the deal with the 02 stimulators they sell with the system. What's that for? Do I need one?

They are MIL eliminators and are usually only required if you are not using catalytic converters. I don't know about the ones Rob sells, but most require you to splice into the wiring to install them. Some systems with cats still also require them depending on the quality of the cats. The cats on this system I believe are very good so I am installing the mil eliminators for when I want to run it in the off-road, cat less, configuration. What happens is if you don't install them on an off-road configuration it will post a code and light the check engine idiot light on the dash.

I purchased these.
latespc_cur.jpg

Because they just connect to the wiring harness and are $59.95 for the pair.
http://www.dallasmustang.com/mileliminator.htm

Users who are viewing this thread