New Times With 3" Exhaust and Off-Roads...

coleman

Established Member
i keep opening my mail box every day hoping that it's stuffed in there... J/K
i'll start chasing down UPS trucks soon! ... i wonder if it's on that one?
it's like christmas all over again and again and again :)

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I heard Rob's Exhaust and I am seriously considering chucking what I've got to buy his I think it's going to turn out to be the most immpressive system on the market especially with the long tube headers, I am just waiting, and Rob is a great guy to boot, his car just sounded mean under full throttle going down the track. Keep up the good work Rob:D

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. For some reason, it didn't notify me of the response here???

Anyway....the systems are being built as we speak. They will hopefully be ready to ship by next week as we had originally planned.

Regarding the tips, they clamp on so that they can be adjusted in or out to your personal liking.

Thanks again!

A's Cobra

Established Member
Do you think the l/t's will be stepped or just large diameter? Aren't stepped supposed to give you a broader torque curve? Of course rob's car isn't hurting for low end torque and could looks like it could use upper end torque? Just curious nothing like creating a little speculation.

cubes

Established Member
What is the muffler design like? Chambered? If it is a straight through design, is it one pipe inside or 2 like a Bassani?

david smilovic

Established Member
I'ev dropped 2200+ with JDM I am not happy with the dozen mistakes,wrong chip,no exhaust hardware and when I'm working on this project its after the shop is closed and I cant run out and buy parts till AM.
We will see hoe fair they are if they credit the parts at Ford wholesale price over 150.00 in parts and now 2 chips to return.
Also there pulley kit is awful wont line up right,when I found out who makes em' I was shoked because they must have speced out junk.Our shops products from the same manu are 100% perfect.Well when I'm done with the project I will post,will they print is probably not.Great Weekend,Dave S.

kom

Established Member
Originally posted by david smilovic
I'ev dropped 2200+ with JDM I am not happy with the dozen mistakes,wrong chip,no exhaust hardware and when I'm working on this project its after the shop is closed and I cant run out and buy parts till AM.
We will see hoe fair they are if they credit the parts at Ford wholesale price over 150.00 in parts and now 2 chips to return.
Also there pulley kit is awful wont line up right,when I found out who makes em' I was shoked because they must have speced out junk.Our shops products from the same manu are 100% perfect.Well when I'm done with the project I will post,will they print is probably not.Great Weekend,Dave S.

:shrug: :shrug:
I may be missing something here, but what the hell does this post have to do with this thread????

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by kom
I may be missing something here, but what the hell does this post have to do have to do with this thread????

I would like to know the same thing. :shrug:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Has anybody heard the status of shipment. The website says they should be ready for shipment on last Monday.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Me too !!!

I want to know about the shipment of the systems too... Are you here Rob....

I can't hardly wait to get the system on the car..

larryc7777

Established Member
I talked to QMP Monday & they said that they were running a little behind on their shipments. I placed an order at that time & I was told that the 1st run of exhausts should be shipping in a couple of weeks. I bet it's pretty tough to get setup to produce a new system in quantity. From what I've read, it should be worth the wait.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by larryc7777
the 1st run of exhausts should be shipping in a couple of weeks

:eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh:
:cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek:
:uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying: :uh oh: :eek: :cryying:

Rob please tell me it isn't so.

Last edited:

larryc7777

Established Member
Remember though, I just placed my order on 10/14. You guys that placed orders way before I even had my car are much closer to delivery than I am. First come, first served. I may be 2 weeks out but some of you are probably much closer to driving the neighbors crazy. :)

CWCobra

Established Member
Rob emailed on Tuesday the 15th that shipping had already started, and that an order (placed Oct. 1) would likely ship on or before Monday, Oct. 21.
Later,
CW

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I ordered last month and didn't receive an email. I hope that mine is on the way. The other thing is I need to know when it is coming because my wife doesn't know.

kom

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
The other thing is I need to know when it is coming because my wife doesn't know.
:lol: :lol:

I'm in the same boat. I'm sure I'll be home when it comes but how to explain the different sound is the problem... I figure I'll just tell her that I took a part off the muffler to make it louder.. That should work.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread