New Track pics at Buttonwillow raceway

101blur

Established Member
Went with a buddy for my first track event in the 13 and had a blast was last month at Buttonwillow raceway and the weather was perfect
car did great I just need more traction / Grip Cant wait to go again
Enjoy

SpeedSFBW-6076-X2_zpsf0d7451b.jpg

SpeedSFBW-3321-X2_zps22c6f50b.jpg

SpeedSFBW-0658-X2_zps35150bc5.jpg
s1083.photobucket.com/user/101blur2/media/SpeedSFBW-8373-X2_zps35d17667.jpg.html]
SpeedSFBW-8373-X2_zps35d17667.jpg
[/URL]

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Sweet! Need to post mine up from my event a few weeke ago. I see you have gopro as well. Got video?

101blur

Established Member
I love the lettering on the tires.
Thanks they are Tread Wear tire lettering kit

Looking good, love the wheels
thank you they will be for sale soon lol

Sweet! Need to post mine up from my event a few weeke ago. I see you have gopro as well. Got video?
Yea I just got it first time actually putting to use. Mounted in a couple locations Still need to post video's but the files are so huge.
TF wheels stand up to track abuse..?

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
car looks amazing. what tires you run? cant see them clearly? how wide? thinking of going larger?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks they are Tread Wear tire lettering kit

thank you they will be for sale soon lol

Yea I just got it first time actually putting to use. Mounted in a couple locations Still need to post video's but the files are so huge.
TF wheels stand up to track abuse..?

Worked fine on mine and they should outlast those cast wheels :)
And my car is a heavy pig lol

Also just used my gopro for the first time. Just need to play with editing

Last edited:

101blur

Established Member
car looks amazing. what tires you run? cant see them clearly? how wide? thinking of going larger?

Nitto NT05 275 fronts and 305 rears they are great street tires but not really suited for track life it was very easy to find there limit in a track environment

Worked fine on mine and they should outlast those cast wheels :)
And my car is a heavy pig lol

Also just used my gopro for the first time. Just need to play with editing

I know your wheels will be right at home on the track I just need to get a pair now....

What wheels are they?

Bravado Tributes

dmichaels

Established Member
Nice pictures... car looks great too.

How much track experience do you have? If you're looking for more grip and are comfortable running slicks, there are some excellent deals out there on scrubs, if you haven't seen them already. I finally switched from street tire to slicks at the end of this past season and instantly was addicted to the grip. Unbelievable difference.

Looks like a great day though! Would love to drive the west coast tracks at some point.

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
Very nice, like the others said, we dig the wheels too..

Tracks days, about as much fun as a fella can have with his clothes on.

Not to hijack your thread, but here are a couple of pix from two weeks ago at Laguna Seca. We run a lot of events at LS, Sears Point, and Thunderhill. You drive those three tracks, you'll never go back to BW, plus they're a lot closer than hiking all the way down there....

Keep checking www.norcal-saac.org for upcoming track dates in 2015

GBM52626_zps6c078642.jpg

GBM54502_zpsca2016a4.jpg

101blur

Established Member
Nice pictures... car looks great too.

How much track experience do you have? If you're looking for more grip and are comfortable running slicks, there are some excellent deals out there on scrubs, if you haven't seen them already. I finally switched from street tire to slicks at the end of this past season and instantly was addicted to the grip. Unbelievable difference.

Looks like a great day though! Would love to drive the west coast tracks at some point.
Not much at all this is my first time in car little other then In a shift kart. So a lot to learn still.
I know most everyone runs a second set of tire for the track but I'm not ready for that so I'm going to swap my tires for a set of toyo R888 or hankook rs3 as the car is driven on the street but is strictly good weather weekend toy.

Very nice, like the others said, we dig the wheels too..

Tracks days, about as much fun as a fella can have with his clothes on.

Not to hijack your thread, but here are a couple of pix from two weeks ago at Laguna Seca. We run a lot of events at LS, Sears Point, and Thunderhill. You drive those three tracks, you'll never go back to BW, plus they're a lot closer than hiking all the way down there....

Keep checking www.norcal-saac.org for upcoming track dates in 2015

GBM52626_zps6c078642.jpg

GBM54502_zpsca2016a4.jpg

Awesome boss man, I'm shooting for thunder hill next time only went to button willow cause I had a great deal from a buddy of mine (free) and I trailered my car down. But I don't see my self doing that again anytime to soon its a hassle. I think the issue with my car at laguna and Sears point is the noise level my car is very loud. That's also why I went to button willow as they have no noise constraint.

kaz109

Established Member
Not much at all this is my first time in car little other then In a shift kart. So a lot to learn still.
I know most everyone runs a second set of tire for the track but I'm not ready for that so I'm going to swap my tires for a set of toyo R888 or hankook rs3 as the car is driven on the street but is strictly good weather weekend toy.

Awesome boss man, I'm shooting for thunder hill next time only went to button willow cause I had a great deal from a buddy of mine (free) and I trailered my car down. But I don't see my self doing that again anytime to soon its a hassle. I think the issue with my car at laguna and Sears point is the noise level my car is very loud. That's also why I went to button willow as they have no noise constraint.

Love your car man and shoot me a PM when you head to thunderhill. I just had wrist surgery so I won't be out there for the next month or so but after that its game on, my wife is out there more than I am so maybe I can meet a fellow SVTP'er on the track

Users who are viewing this thread