New track shoes on the cobra...

ctgreddy

Established Member
After having my polished street lites for 2 years and never getting sick of the look, I wanted to change it up some while keeping a similar look. This offseason finally made a change and did comp 5 fronts with 26x6x15 m/t sportsman sr's. Rears I did the street lite single beadlocks and put a set of 28x10.5 pro bracket radials. Cant wait to try these out in the spring. totally changed the look and made it even more aggressive. First pic is the before...

cobra1.jpg
cobra2.jpg
cobra3.jpg
cobra4.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I.....LIKE!

Not that the old setup wasn't nice, but this one matches the personality of your Cobra much better. :cool:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Exactly what I wanted when I bought my black street lites. Couldn't justify the coin for the comp 5's for a once in a while weekend track visit. But damn they are sexy.

_Snake_

Established Member
I keep coming back to look at these pics. Absolutely stunning. Has anyone claimed right of first refusal if you ever decide to sell? Dibs if the answer is no.

ctgreddy

Established Member
^ lmao. Thanks for all the love guys. I've found myself a few times heading out to the garage just to look at the car again.

Users who are viewing this thread