new True Forged wheel design

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
These would look good on my 04 Mach 1. Has anyone used these on one?

that set right there are for a Mach 1. theyre listed in the marketplace for sale :thumbsup:

those are some GREAT looking wheels, as usual! has that great classic style of the machs, but much more modern looking. doesn't have that worn out 'retro' look(ahem, BULLITTS), but still looks classic. LOVE the balck windows, might even be able to give it a bit of a cast look with a crinkle black finish on the windows.

we can do that no problem as well as flat anthracite so it has a grey textured look, like the old Torq Thrust wheels.

or for the guy who's thinking about them with white windows, we can even have the windows bead blasted to give them a rough look, then sprayed over with performance white. so you get a textured white look instead of just smooth white. the sky is the limit...:coolman:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
PM me a price on 20x9 and 20x10 for an 09 GT500. Would be curious with polished cost vs. chrome. Then what about if painted black? Vapor? I have a Vapor 09. I like having wheels that not alot of peeps have. Would love to go 10.5 in back....how much more? Okay..so..send me a complete breakdown so, I know....as apparently I need alot of options! LOL!

Please let me know...

Very nice looking wheel!

THanks!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
here's what they'd look like in 3 piece

Retro3pieceREV.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
how heavy are these things in the 20" form?

about the same as your chicanes. unless you go 2 piece, then you save all the weight from the nuts and bolts (a few pounds).

btw, ive been awake for about 16 hours now..:read:

Dave07997S

Established Member
Steve, is there anyway you guys can come up with a motorsport derived wheel. A concave monoblock ala HRE P40 or something along that line. Pushing the width and aggressive offsets to the max.

Dave

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, is there anyway you guys can come up with a motorsport derived wheel. A concave monoblock ala HRE P40 or something along that line. Pushing the width and aggressive offsets to the max.

Dave

we're looking into concave forgings. ive looked into monobock wheels but theyre a MAJOR PITA to deal with and require a substantial investment to get going. like $50k :uh oh:

i have access to a batch of 19" 1 piece sets if that's the size you'd be looking for.

we can do more with widths and offsets in 2 piece than we could with 1 piece. they sky is the limit in widths and offsets in 2 piece construction.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Sorry for the size. It's my current background. And maybe someone else would like it too :p

I have a bunch of different photoshops Im doing for steve.

wallpaperas.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks kyle. cant wait to see the new pics from a better angle :poke::thumbsup:

kyle here went a little overboard with the different colors :dancenana:
Black_w_RedStripe.jpg

Darkgrey_w_BlackStripe.jpg

Red_w_BlackStripe.jpg

Red_w_WhiteStripe.jpg

Silver_w_BlueStripe.jpg

i like how the front wheel has a much bigger lip there :dw::poke::-D

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
give us a 'chop with black windows, that's what i'm waiting to see! especially on the gray/black 500:rockon:

Last edited:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
anyone here have GT500's or any other car that they would like to see these wheels photoshopped on. Looking for straight side shots. No special angles. You'd be amazed on how hard it is to find a straight shot picture of these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread