003greyblackstripe.jpg

004blackredstripe.jpg

001whitebluestripe.jpg

005whiteblackstripe.jpg

002redblackstripe.jpg

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I realized that this whole time I could have taken a picture of my neighbors GT 500. haha. Doh. Thanks for the photo's guys. Ill see If I can do something with those too.

This is for Colleton
98974761.jpg

For sgt d
shelby40.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Z.

Established Member
Cos - great work on those photoshops. The 18's on your neighbor's car look too small though (I assume they are 18's). Just my opinion but the 20's on your photoshops look much better.

Colleton

Established Member
Thanks Cos, I appreciate it. I think I want a set of these, wonder what they cost? I e-mailed TF, so we'll see.

Colleton

Established Member
Keep in mind that I took that pic before I had the car lowered, so there's a lot of wheel gap. That's partly why they look different to you. I'm sure he made the Retros the same size as the stock wheels.

Cos - great work on those photoshops. The 18's on your neighbor's car look too small though (I assume they are 18's). Just my opinion but the 20's on your photoshops look much better.

Brian Z.

Established Member
Keep in mind that I took that pic before I had the car lowered, so there's a lot of wheel gap. That's partly why they look different to you. I'm sure he made the Retros the same size as the stock wheels.

Yeah lowering it would help a lot. Still looks very good though.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Steve, Are these the same set of wheels you had made for Garlen several months ago for his Mach1?

Users who are viewing this thread