new True Forged wheel design

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
our latest addition to the TF wheel line. its a Magnum style wheel called "Retro"

i think these would look GREAT on a GT500 going for the old school muscle look as you can see here on this old school stang :coolman:

these right here are 2 piece 18x9 18x10 polished Retro with satin black windows.

IMG_2150Medium.jpg

IMG_2151Medium.jpg

IMG_2157Medium.jpg

IMG_2158Medium.jpg

here's a set of 18x8 18x12 on beautiful 1970 whippled (GT500 motor) mustang

here they are in all polished finish
NewImage-1.jpg

sideshotresized.jpg

yes, we can make these in 20" :thumbsup:

both sets of wheels pictured above are 2 piece without the assembly bolts (aka "rivets"). 2 piece 20s come in 20x8.5 20x10. we can custom widen the fronts to 9 or 9.5 and the rears to 10.5 or 11, but it raises the cost quite a bit more.

we can also make them in 3 piece but they will have the assembly bolts. of course, if you get the wheels in polished or chrome finish, the bolts will blend right into centers. and with 3 piece, we can make them 9 or 9.5 up front and 10.5 or 11 no problem.

we can also have the "windows" custom painted any color you like, including your oem paint color.

if anyone would be willing to grab a set of these in 20" for their GT500 (you'd be the FIRST!), ill give you a really good deal on a set :beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
pm me the deal:beer:

also need to talk to you about the bigs and littles

edit:answer your phone!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Those look a heck of a lot better than what Shelby offers and without the cheesy plastic bolt heads on the Shelby wheels. Shelby really does need to start carrying high-quality wheels and expand on the radiator/heat exchanger line. Heck, at the very least, they'd have wheels with the proper offset :) They could call it the Shelby Exclusive Line :lol1:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i think i just sold you a set for a new camaro! damn good looking wheel

that would be sweet. whoever it is, ill give them a smoking deal! need to get a new camaro in the stable :beer:

pm me the deal:beer:

also need to talk to you about the bigs and littles

edit:answer your phone!!!!!!!!!!

how about these in bigs n littles form? which number you calling? with the holidays right now, im in and out a lot. mostly out :read:

Those look a heck of a lot better than what Shelby offers and without the cheesy plastic bolts heads on the Shelby wheels. Shelby really does need to start carrying high-quality wheels and expand on the radiator/heat exchanger line. Heck, at the very least, they'd have wheels with the proper offset :) They could call it the Shelby Exclusive Line :lol1:

:lol:

thanks for the comments guys. id love to see a set on a GT500. :rolling:

mustangray

Established Member
our latest addition to the TF wheel line. its a Magnum style wheel called "Retro"

i think these would look GREAT on a GT500 going for the old school muscle look as you can see here on this old school stang :coolman:

these right here are 2 piece 18x9 18x10 polished Retro with satin black windows.

IMG_2150Medium.jpg

IMG_2151Medium.jpg

IMG_2157Medium.jpg

IMG_2158Medium.jpg

here's a set of 18x8 18x12 on beautiful 1970 whippled (GT500 motor) mustang

here they are in all polished finish
NewImage-1.jpg

sideshotresized.jpg

yes, we can make these in 20" :thumbsup:

both sets of wheels pictured above are 2 piece without the assembly bolts (aka "rivets"). 2 piece 20s come in 20x8.5 20x10. we can custom widen the fronts to 9 or 9.5 and the rears to 10.5 or 11, but it raises the cost quite a bit more.

we can also make them in 3 piece but they will have the assembly bolts. of course, if you get the wheels in polished or chrome finish, the bolts will blend right into centers. and with 3 piece, we can make them 9 or 9.5 up front and 10.5 or 11 no problem.

we can also have the "windows" custom painted any color you like, including your oem paint color.

if anyone would be willing to grab a set of these in 20" for their GT500 (you'd be the FIRST!), ill give you a really good deal on a set :beer:

PM me on a price on the 20x9/10 set for an '08 GT500 I like them !!

rdsnk46

Established Member
I had seen the 70' GT500 powered Mustang @ the SEMA show! Awesome car! Wheels look good Steve.

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Damn! Those are beautiful! Wish they were around last year would have jumped all over this...
I love that look (with the painted inserts)

RSH427R

Established Member
Do like! Not sure how it would look but the face in Performance White is what I am thinking.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i am trying to shoot you a picture of the wheel we talked about......:mj:

email buddy. EMAIL! :poke: :-D [email protected]

PM me on a price on the 20x9/10 set for an '08 GT500 I like them !!

will do :beer:

I had seen the 70' GT500 powered Mustang @ the SEMA show! Awesome car! Wheels look good Steve.

thanks andy. it was featured in an exclusive (not on the stand) mustang magazine. i scanned it in and will post up the article in a few days. hint: it has a Whippled GT500 motor :dancenana:

the owner is a multi-millionaire. he was talking about reproducing turn-key versions to sell to the public.

Damn! Those are beautiful! Wish they were around last year would have jumped all over this...
I love that look (with the painted inserts)

eh, sell those CCWs (easy sellers) and ill give you a good deal on a set of these :beer:

Do like! Not sure how it would look but the face in Performance White is what I am thinking.

ive got just the guy to do it. :thumbsup:
personally, if it was MY car, id probably do the windows in white, but the other way would probably look really good too. they would definitely be "one of a kind" :coolman:

RSH427R

Established Member
ive got just the guy to do it. :thumbsup:
personally, if it was MY car, id probably do the windows in white, but the other way would probably look really good too. they would definitely be "one of a kind" :coolman:

I typed face but yeah I meant windows. New wheels are number 1 on the 2010 mod list.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
those are some GREAT looking wheels, as usual! has that great classic style of the machs, but much more modern looking. doesn't have that worn out 'retro' look(ahem, BULLITTS), but still looks classic. LOVE the balck windows, might even be able to give it a bit of a cast look with a crinkle black finish on the windows.

Users who are viewing this thread