**NEW Vids of BLWN03s Procharged Cobra**

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Went out tonight and took some better vids of jay (blwn03's) car. It was still shot at night. Our work schedules conflict and we could not get anything in the daytime (yet)

Hopefully this vid will tell you how much of an animal this car is. I like the fact that its not as much of a Torque monster like a roots. Helps keep the tires planted. But in the upper RPMs all i have to say is :-D :D :-D :D The car pulls HARD

Thanks again to Rev for chopping up and hosting the video.

Dave

http://www.horsepowered.com/video/Procharged4.wmv

rezcobra

Established Member
Damn the speedo climbs like it was the tach needle!! Awesome to say the least!!!

Juiced-03

Established Member
WOW thanks for that video!!!! That was too cool!! So Juiced, how does it feel? I mean you car is pretty strong with the Eaton, so does the Procharger really feel that good in comparison? Thanks again man!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by WIECH
wow nice man
hey where did u get the clear headlights from

Ebay Matrixracing.com was auctioning them ..180 bux un shipped

Jay

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Juiced-03- The car feels like a flat out animal. In the lower RPMs it doesnt hit you as hard as a roots does. Which is good in a way. It still pulls down low. But not as violent. up top forget about it. You can tell from the vid. It just picks up and goes. Holds you in the seat and keeps you there. And i was trying to hold the camera! lol

We did the best we did video wise. Wish we could have done it in the day time. We were going to do a few drive bys on the road the shop is on. But there were some cops lurking around

Dave

CGoeschel

Established Member
How much is all I have to say......jeez and I was just about ready to pop for the new whipple or a KB. Was that 20 psi I saw? What octane, injectors etc? AWESOME!!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CGoeschel
How much is all I have to say......jeez and I was just about ready to pop for the new whipple or a KB. Was that 20 psi I saw? What octane, injectors etc? AWESOME!!

Actually you might have seen 21psi..lol.....93 octane..i jst filled up when we were at the gas station in the video....50# injectors ...Focus pumps...11.8.1 A/F...FUN AS HELL TOO....You can call the number in my sig and place your order ask for Terry...

jay

CGoeschel

Established Member
Ive got crappy West coast fuel.........91 octane.........how much boost can you get away with using the stock fuel system and this garbage fuel......14-15 lbs? What kind of power are you making?

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
You can prolly make 600 safely.....i make 646rwhp and 550rwtq

jay

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
O MY GAWD, THATS THE VIDEO WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. Geezeus that thing pulls like a raped ape espc 50mph through 120 when u get traction. MY GOODNESS, AWESOME VID!!! I'M SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread