**NEW Vids of BLWN03s Procharged Cobra**

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Fanged03
BLWN03, I've asked already about your exhaust, do you have bassani mid lengths on it too or just the X and catback??? I love the part when you rev it to hear the exhaust. I wish I could edit the audio part of that out and make it the start up sound to my computer. Your car is orgasmic!!!

Lil too much info buddy..LOL..j/k........No hedders just the x and MAGNAFLOWs......thanx for the compliments.

Jay:burnout:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
hey jay sick vid man, i just talked to dan, he said ur not gonna be able to make it down to pisttburgh this sat:( but still anyway i love the car man. ull hafta come down to the track on march 27th we got the track all to our selfs, this kid we know rented it out, theres allready like 15 03 cobras goin allready, anyway nice vid,

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by BLWN03
going by a video only gives you an idea of what the car is like....I would love the oppurtunity to runa KB'd cobra up here but i know of non here in CT...If you got someone send em my way..i'll make a video again....

Nice car Jay! Very nice! I saw the video originally on the LMMC-CT website. You a members? Hope to see your beast in the spring/summer. The only KB I know of in the area in Mike up near Boston. Haven't heard of many KBs up this way yet.

I see you're putting down 650 rwhp. Are you happy there or are you going to push the envelope a bit more?

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
Well thank you very much!! I was trading of my Cobra tomorrow and I've been looking for a sign to keep her and this was it. I've already placed my order and I'll soon be tearing up the streets. Again thanks and have fun.

Mike:D :D

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
what the hell aol is so slow, i need highspeed internet again, im dieing waiting for this video to download.

dave,where you driving it?

jay, if you ever come down to north haven you have to let me kno, i gotta see this car!!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Downloaded fine for me 600kb/s on my cable. Rev's server flies.

No i was not driving.

Oh and the comment about the GT. By no means do i think because i own a Cobra im better then a GT. Like i said before i was just fooling around

Dave

BULL

Established Member
Originally posted by BLWN03
Lil too much info buddy..LOL..j/k........No hedders just the x and MAGNAFLOWs......thanx for the compliments.

What x-pipe do u have on there is it catted ?

your car is amazing and sounds just as sweet.

thxz

bull

Toplesss

Established Member
Great vid... I downloaded it at work and the computers have no sound. I cant wait to get home and actually hear something!
Thanks for sharing! :beer:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by xVENOMx
what the hell aol is so slow, i need highspeed internet again, im dieing waiting for this video to download.

dave,where you driving it?

jay, if you ever come down to north haven you have to let me kno, i gotta see this car!!

Bro i work in north Haven @ North east graphics.....lol...I'm in branford all week long let me know when and where it supposed to be beautiful all day today so i wouldn't mind taking a ride....Later

Jay

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
lol i need cable internet, mines downloading at like 1.45kb

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i can't believe i've never seen your ride jay, if im not home in north haven im in branford, im going to branford next week.

if you wanna come down today that would be great, or if you want to meet in branford thats cool too

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
your car vs a 21psi KB cobra. Now that I would love to see. I love the procharger but my bet is on the KB still until about 140 then the procharger will start to come back

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Great video guys. Blwn, sorry if this is a dumb question, but were you racing juiced in the first race?

I can't wait to see some KB vs procharger videos. I wonder how the 2.4KB will do when it comes out?

Also, Blwn - how do you think the car would run with 15psi?

trey193

Established Member
Man does that speedo sweep!:eek: I too would like to see a KB and a Procharged car go at it both at the same boost level, I think from a roll the KB car would get out and hold off the procharged car and way up top the Procharged car would come back, someone has got to get some KB vs Procharged Vids! Jay your car will run some sick mph , I will be looking forward to your posted results as will others this weekend!!!! NO Pressure!:)

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I was racing him every time i was racing in the video......hope that answers your question....

as for 15lbs i think i made 580...500 so yes i think it would be good for a normal car.

Jay

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
There will be a couple KB Cobras at the pike this year, so youll get your share of them to go at.

Users who are viewing this thread