**NEW Vids of BLWN03s Procharged Cobra**

fubu795

Banned
Jay,

The video is sick man, straight sick. I sure hope your able to get to Pittsburgh March 27th, you'll be the hit of the snow. TTYL

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Twinturbo Ranger
BLWN03- What clutch setup do you have in your car?
Thanks Mike

I dunno if you guys will believe me when i tell u but i have a 10k mile STOCK..YES STOCK clutch..if this one goes im putting ANOTHER stock clutch in its place..it's worked so far so why change it.

As for the KB cars being at the pike..direct them to my screen name and have them let me know when they will be out and about. Ready when they are,hopefully i'll have a few under my belt by then...

Jay

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
Jay-dude the car is sick man, its even better in person. lol my dad was like holy shit when you rolled up. lol the procharger whistles so good. lol on the way back all me and my dad talked about was ur car man. so sick!!!

now i gotta find a dealer that has a sonic blue lol

Aaron

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Glad to be able to show it to you guys....Nice day calls for a nice lil drive.

Jay

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
without a doubt, again car was amazing

lol Just say no

Aaron

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
You are cleared for take off on runway Cyberspace.holy S--T.
That sounds just plain nasty.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Avenging Angel

Established Member
BLWN03,

I really like your car, but I curious to know why you choose the ProCharger route instead of the KB route. This question mave have been answered before, but I didn't feel like searching for it. Thanks man.

:beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
jay, now that car just sounds and looks flat out mean. i must say that car is an animal.

badstang

Established Member
Awesome video!! It took almost an hour for me to download it with my crappy computer, but it was well worth the wait. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens down the road when other companies decide to make aftermarket blowers for the '03's and '04's. It's a very exciting time to be a Cobra owner.:rockon:

-Mike

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Totally speechless. The Boost gauge shots were sweet. I couldn't believe how fast the MPH sweep was. The racing between you and "Juiced 4.6" was great. Gotta love the sound of boost! Outstanding car, be safe.:thumbsup:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I doubted the Procharger setup. I no longer do. That is friggin' ridiculous.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
jaysvt- u call up larocca performance 732-723-1500

jasil

Established Member
Awesome!! It looks about the same as the KB car 0-160mph that was out. I just watched that one again and the Procharged car seems a little quicker.

When it is all said and done the Kb and Stage 1 Ati kit will be equal the numbers prove it will be. If there is a edge it will go to the KB, but when Stage 2 comes out, which is soon it's all over.

Ati will dominate!!! Period.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
This is truely WHY i chose the pro-charger...ITS NEW..i got in on ground level with Larocca's getting the second produced kit for these cars...I have been nothing but utterly flabergasted by its performance....The comparisons between the KB and the P1-SC2 are absolutely correct..they will be pretty evenly matched,but there is only one way to truely find out...send one my way..I'm heading out to atco to Race this beast as long as the weather holds out in Jersey on sunday......I truely believed this video would sway alot of peoples opinions about these Centrifical blown 03's...as you can see i hang and then some downlow with a PULLIED eaton..by no means is Juiced46's car a slouch...so im glad i had him in the video to compare....These are his words...:In fourth Gear you put bus lengths on me"...so take it for what it is..a video...time coming hopefully sunday to back the video.....Not gonna say what "I" think it will run but i think its gonna shock alot of people.....Thanks to ANDREW BARRALE and JIMMY LAROCCA for taking my car and treating it to a truely amazing transformation...Hats off to Andrew and Jimmy with the tuning...it drives like stock...but just a lil faster.........

Jay

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by AutomaticWeapon
Jay, you car is freakin' bad-ass!

i cant wait to see it in person!

-Mike

Mikey you coming to Atco Sunday??

Users who are viewing this thread