**NEW Vids of BLWN03s Procharged Cobra**

raiders03

Banned
Rev
How long have you ben on this sight? I've been here a hell of a lot longer then you have. You still want that snake hood? It is on me.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
Rev
How long have you ben on this sight? I've been here a hell of a lot longer then you have. You still want that snake hood? It is on me.

Alright, enough out of you man, seriously! The guy makes a video with his newly installed Procharger, which I might add sounds badass, and you just ruin the thread with your comments. Didn't you do the same thing when Randy posted a vid of his car.

Blwn03 your car is sweet, can't wait to see some vids at the track against some KB'd Cobras!!:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BLWN03
You are the butt hurt asshole. I am so sick of whining pro Procharger fans. God forbid anyone challange the all mighty PROCHARGER. Let someone have there opinion. By the way, that speedo looked pretty slow for a car that has 21 psi. Nuff said.
I figured we'd hear from you. Guess you've got nothing better to do than play the fool. :nonono:

Last edited:

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
You had to know this post would change to a debate.

First off unless you have owned all of them then you are just talking with useless info. I have in fact owned centrifugals, twin turbos, single turbo's, Kenne Bells and Eatons of course. The above statement is highly untrue about drag racing with the KB and the Procharger. It is not a hard concept to understand. In drag racing you have a narrow power band,our cars are 4500-6500 or there abouts. This is the area that is used and the higher average numbers will dictate the winner with everything else being equal. We also have a 6 speed tranny with close gear ratios that help keep the car in this power band too. This is the area you should most concentrate on and not bottom end torque so much. Rpm's,tire pressures and other things can get you off the line after that it's your powerband that moves you.

Now as far as the street goes it's opinion. The KB will always have that big torque rush at part throttle which makes them real fun. I like a KB in this situation,however due to the power level and IRS that we have I chose the Procharger for softer hit's on my suspension and the top end rush. If you want the best of both a properly built trubo kit will beat all of them !!

Now back to giving a fellow Cobra owner props for giving us some video on a very fast and nice car !! We are all friends here and theres no need to bash anyone for trying new things until you've done them YOURSELF.

Thanks Mike

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Rev

If you want to compare my timeline on a site versus quality non combative posting, then I would welcome that.

Let me explain how you come off. Rude. Hostile. Arrogant.

And people like me see that as a minor annoyance, a mosquito getting in the way. I do not know what happened to you in life, where something tipped you off, or why. Nor do I care. Some advice, stop taking your life out on other people, they didn't do a single thing to you.

Offer up advice humbly, and with that be well received. If you disagree with something, interject professionally.

I suspect my 2 years on the site doesnt match up to you, and my short registered lifespan on here reflects even less, but cut us some slack. You act like a hater.

And as for the hood, financially I am fine. I hate getting arrogant guy, but if we're going to start pushing buttons then I could retire you 5 times over with my eyes closed. See, now I can be cocky and arrogant also, and it sucks.

Bottom line for me is this: you dont make me money EatonLS-1s, so your useless to me. Just tolerate me, and I will tolerate you. If I screw up, correct me with humility. If you want to offer up advice, offer it humbly. You may find that people respond better to it.

And as for this Procharger fiasco...

I host videos for people all the time, I host them for friends. And the two guys that are testing this Procharger P1SC2 asked me to host them, and I was happy to, thats why I am in this thread. His car rocks, plain and simple, and I dig it.

You forgot one point though, which is applicable for some of us. There is ONE person and one person only I am interested in beating, and that is myself.

If your a Ported Eaton guy, rock on. If your a KB guy, rock on. If your a Procharger guy, rock on. I could care less. Everyone on this board, and in this thread is Blue Oval. Take your aggression out on the ricers and bowties, not us.

You do with your car what you want, and let the rest of us do what we want. If people are whining, let them whine. You race your car at the track, I race mine to the St. Augustine Foundation for the Deaf and Blind (for the kids there).

But for Gods sake, cut me some slack, and get off everyones ass.

Last edited:

JMD0346

Established Member
Bad ass car blown. I cant wait till we get some more vids and track runs from ya. Its gonna be interesting to see that thing run. I wish i could get a ride in one! I love the way the centifugal spools up kinda like the feel of a turbo or a 2 stroke.

Dont mind the haters. I cant believe this is getting turned into centifugal vs. roots. Some people just love the "us vs. them" BS.

raiders03

Banned
blk96SVT
Never said his car was not bad ass cause it is. Prove the Procharger is the best blower and I will buy one. plain and simple. This all started because I did not like the first 2 vids. Big deal. I thought the last video was very good and I will let him know that.

Rev
You on the other hand are just an annoying geek. Go buy your rediculous hood and all your othe ricer mods and shut it. You started with me first. That is the only reason I know your name.
EatonLS-1s hands you a tissue.

Aaron_01

Banned
Since my post got burried in the flame wars, I'll re ask my question. Can this procharger kit be used with the F-1R head unit? or is it strictly P-1/D-1SC?

SVT Chic

Established Member
That car sounds REALLY good, I hope my procharger sounds like that when I get it on!!!:rockon:

PS I have those same head lights:p

Last edited:

jasil

Established Member
Originally posted by Twinturbo Ranger
You had to know this post would change to a debate.

First off unless you have owned all of them then you are just talking with useless info. I have in fact owned centrifugals, twin turbos, single turbo's, Kenne Bells and Eatons of course. The above statement is highly untrue about drag racing with the KB and the Procharger. It is not a hard concept to understand. In drag racing you have a narrow power band,our cars are 4500-6500 or there abouts. This is the area that is used and the higher average numbers will dictate the winner with everything else being equal. We also have a 6 speed tranny with close gear ratios that help keep the car in this power band too. This is the area you should most concentrate on and not bottom end torque so much. Rpm's,tire pressures and other things can get you off the line after that it's your powerband that moves you.

Now as far as the street goes it's opinion. The KB will always have that big torque rush at part throttle which makes them real fun. I like a KB in this situation,however due to the power level and IRS that we have I chose the Procharger for softer hit's on my suspension and the top end rush. If you want the best of both a properly built trubo kit will beat all of them !!

Now back to giving a fellow Cobra owner props for giving us some video on a very fast and nice car !! We are all friends here and theres no need to bash anyone for trying new things until you've done them YOURSELF.

Thanks Mike

That is 100% correct. A properly built turbo will beat them all!!

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
My last car was a procharged GT...my Cobra may have more rwhp and goes to full boost instantly, but the GT with the ATI seemed to pull harder in the upper RPMs....JMHO

stangfreak

Established Member
not to get off topic, but i just want to understand this turbo system. so what size would or should the turbo be for the 03 cobra? i remember seeing on induction concepts that full boost was reached at 2800rpms. but that was twin turbo. can that be achieved with a single turbo as well?

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Oh sweet, the ignore feature works like a champ.

jasil

Established Member
X2C motorsports did a T-76, inj, pumps, solid rear, full exhaust and made 703rwhp on pump @17lbs of boost. They upped it to 20 mixed in some race gas and ran some mid tens@137 if memory serves me right.

I would call them.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by Juiced46
sn8kbte- i beg to differ with you. You are correct "in a way" Once the ATI car comes out of first and assuming he hooks, he wont be playing catch up. He is right in his power band. The KB may make more TQ down low, but so what?. The ATI car can just come out of the hole @ a higher RPM that is all. And if you notice from the video as soon as he hits it its already making 15#s right off the bat. Then climbs to 21#s

Id rather have that then a violent 21#s @2500 RPM that is going to be useless and massive tire spin. its like running nitrous. You do not want to come out on a big shot. You spray the smaller shot off the line and gradually work your way up to the larger shot.

By no means am i saying that a KB car is slow. it is not for sure. And they haul ass at the track. But just because the ATI doesnt make max boost @ a very low RPM doesnt mean its going to loose or have to play catchup. Time will tell once the weather gets better and these cars hit the track

And BTW- there was no way in hell we would have been able to race from a dead stop. its around 30 degrees out here in CT. Im not going to jeopordize wrecking my car or anyone elses for a video to prove nothing. Its way to cold and traction is horrible. We made this video to show people a little of what the setup can do and sounds like. We werent out to go and race everything and anything that roamed the highway. Its winter. I think we were the only idiots out with performance cars. Take the video for what it is. We didnt have to do this

Dave

Dave,

You cannot say you would rather have a car that makes power until 4k rather than a one at 2k..simply for the fact that you have never been in a Kenne Bell Cobra. Take a ride in one and then I can take your comment serious, just like I dont know if i would like a Procharger..HELL I might take a ride in one and love it, and sell my KB, i'm not excluding that possibility because like they say..the Grass is Greener on the other side;-)

As far as the Video..it seemed like a nice pull..but honestly I think mine pulls a tad bit harder, infact I will make a similar in car video to compare.

Derek

BBriBro

Established Member
You could hear the blower more in those older clips with it just idling, than the driving videos. Is that typical of the procharger, to be more quiet at WOT than idle? seems opposite of a roots blower.

MightyMo

Established Member
That was one hell of a video!!!

Great job !

Love the high speed passes on the interstate at the end.

Great sound in the garage!

I'm sold on ProCharger! I still say it sounds like a jet engine at idle.

AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread