**NEW Vids of BLWN03s Procharged Cobra**

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
This is the best part man...seeing the reactions....I love it! Thanks for all the nice comments guys...

Jay

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Wow i just couldnt imagine how that thing pulls, I mean it looks like its pulling extreemly hard up top but the vid just doesnt do it justice, i bet in the day time u culd really c how it pulls. Now its time to run up on unsuspecting z06 owners and show them whats up. Damn i wonder what kind of gains these things could see with cams?!?! I have a question though, compared to the kb i know it makes insane hp but is their enough tq to really propell these things down the quarter mile in the constant 10's, im sure its much easier to lauch. BTW your car goes from 60 to 120 a tad slower than mine goes from 0 to 60, damn thats badass:bowdown: :bowdown: :eek: :eek:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Awesome vid and ride to say the least guys................but one thing, please don't underestimate all GT's just because of the Cobra emblem on your tailgate, that doesn't ALWAYS mean anything !!;-) (Heard the comment on the vid about the idiot in the GT wanting to race you, even though you were in the Cobra.)

Again, nice vid and ride !!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Great vid! Nice car! A very impressive mod! Have you gotten any numbers at the track yet? I'd sure love to know what they were.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
You want some cheeze with that whine?

Damn sweet mod guy!

Kindae weird hearing the whine at idle and just exhaust/rev when pegging it.

03cobratech

Established Member
Car looks like it runs pretty good, I can't wait till someone in south florida gets one. From watching that video, i think my buddys kennebell'd cobra would still walk away from that car... We'll see..

Last edited:

Wild Bill

Established Member
:beer: Bada$$ video!Thats one to save.I hope you can run a apten cobra and/or kb cobra and make a vid.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by NiteMareGT
Awesome vid and ride to say the least guys................but one thing, please don't underestimate all GT's just because of the Cobra emblem on your tailgate, that doesn't ALWAYS mean anything !!;-) (Heard the comment on the vid about the idiot in the GT wanting to race you, even though you were in the Cobra.)

Again, nice vid and ride !!!!!!!:thumbsup:

heh that was me. I was just fooling around. I used to have a 96 GT that made some decent power. I know what you mean about underestimating them. But chances are he didnt have a chance lol. Like i said, i was just fooling around in the video. That guy actually ended up following and stopped to talk to us. Cool dude.

Last edited:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
I had to go back and look at the video that I edited, its still a bit sick look at the 40 to 120 punch. Thats just nuts.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobratech
Car looks like it runs pretty good, I can't wait till someone in south florida gets one. From watching that video, i think my buddys kennebell'd cobra would still walk away from that car... We'll see..

I dunno maybe. Its hard to judge things from a video. Plus there was 3 people in the car @ the time of recording. And he had a good 100#s of crap in the trunk. Im sure that didnt help.

Dave

YELL03

Established Member
Great Video!:)

Car looks and sounds great.

I'll bet with the improved traction down low this car will be an easier run on the track compared to an Eaton or Kenne Bell, but I'll bet it still makes a boatload of torque down low.

With the Procharger:

Do you still get that on demand shove in the back at partial throttle or do you really have to lay in to it.:??:

The comment about the 2V GT was not cool, but I understand with the adrenaline from 650rwhp flowing and all.
When I had my Novi 2000 blown 2v pumping 14# of intercooled boost, there were a few STOCK 03 Cobras who wished they hadn't said the same thing.:burnout:

PLEASE MAKE MORE VIDEOS LIKE THAT!

It went well with my coffee in the morning.

Howard

03cobratech

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
I dunno maybe. Its hard to judge things from a video. Plus there was 3 people in the car @ the time of recording. And he had a good 100#s of crap in the trunk. Im sure that didnt help.

Dave

Could be, the 2nd thru 4th gear stomp looked good, but didnt seem to run through the gears like my friends kenne bell'd cobra.. He posts here as lthl psi, i'm really very curious to see a procharged 03 in person now...

Dave

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Hahahaha..the comment about the Gt was pretty funny because the guy actually is friends with a guy i work with..He has a 300rwhp GT so its no ORDINARY GT....Cams and Bullitt intake also...i also heard it has a 150 shot of nitrous..but whatever.....It was fun as hell walking away like it was nobodys buisness either way....

Bring on the Aptens and KB's......She's ready to rock!!!

By the way Daves(silver 03) a pretty damn good driver too....just thought id throw that out there

Jay

nj7703

Established Member
Looks awesome Jay!! Can't wait to see that monster loose on the track this weekend! :beer:

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Holy shit Im jealous!! BLWN03 I have to tip my hat for you sir. Nice ride!!!! Love the blower.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobratech
Could be, the 2nd thru 4th gear stomp looked good, but didnt seem to run through the gears like my friends kenne bell'd cobra.. He posts here as lthl psi, i'm really very curious to see a procharged 03 in person now...

Dave

going by a video only gives you an idea of what the car is like....I would love the oppurtunity to runa KB'd cobra up here but i know of non here in CT...If you got someone send em my way..i'll make a video again....

Jay:burnout:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Holy shit Im jealous!! BLWN03 I have to tip my hat for you sir. Nice ride!!!! Love the blower.
Going by your sig you have some sweet n fast rides yourself, So i appreciate the nice comments bro!

Jay

Fanged03

Established Member
BLWN03, I've asked already about your exhaust, do you have bassani mid lengths on it too or just the X and catback??? I love the part when you rev it to hear the exhaust. I wish I could edit the audio part of that out and make it the start up sound to my computer. Your car is orgasmic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread