Newb for GA

Jkimbell1212

Established Member
Hey Everyone!

Joanthan here from GA. I have been a sideline follower of this site for years now and finally had the time to sign up. I am the owner of a 2003 Cobra and 2002 Lightning. I have owned the Cobra for a bout 6 years and finally am digging into to it. I actually just got off the phone with Lethal and the 2.9 will be at my door when i get home!!! The Lightning is a bone stock just clean truck.

I want to say thank you for everyone on this site as they have helped determine my wishlist as i knock the items off 1 by 1!

3270216503_0b94abb6b2_z.jpg

3271036754_e783851e08_z.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Jonathan. Nice Cobra you have there. I couldn't help but notice the front grill emblem you have. I've never seen that one before. What is it, and where did you get it? Looks like brass knuckles.

Jkimbell1212

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Jonathan. Nice Cobra you have there. I couldn't help but notice the front grill emblem you have. I've never seen that one before. What is it, and where did you get it? Looks like brass knuckles.

Thank you man.
Well that's what I was going for. It is indeed brass knuckles, found them in the barn and off to the local powdercoater! Simply took off the horse and bracket. Tacked it from the back! Of everything on the car, this definitely gets the most attention.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thank you man.
Well that's what I was going for. It is indeed brass knuckles, found them in the barn and off to the local powdercoater! Simply took off the horse and bracket. Tacked it from the back! Of everything on the car, this definitely gets the most attention.

oh my god that emblem is badass. I want one of those. Welcome to the boards brother, I'm out in Marietta/Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread