Newbie from CT

zpstang96

Established Member
Hello all, I'm Zach from CT. Finally decided to join the forum after a lot of lurking around as a guest. This intro post is probably long overdue as I joined a little while back. I've got a 1996 GT--nothing special, it's just been my baby ever since I bought it bone stock the day I turned 16.

Excited to finally participate in some threads :beer:

vMHJ7Tol.jpg

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Welcome man!!! Very unique place with a wealth of knowledge. Love the car, my buddy had a black 98 gt......he flipped it before I ever got to rid in it :nonono:

zpstang96

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'm from Stamford and I only know a few other Mustang guys down here. Glad to have some more CT support

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, Zach. I'm in Cheshire! :)

You might not think your '96 GT is much, but it sure looks awesome from the photo. I like the stance and wheels. Good color, too! Enjoy the site and enjoy your GT this summer. :)

zpstang96

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, Zach. I'm in Cheshire! :)

You might not think your '96 GT is much, but it sure looks awesome from the photo. I like the stance and wheels. Good color, too! Enjoy the site and enjoy your GT this summer. :)

Thank you, can't wait to get home from school and drive her again! :burnout:

mjs1012

Established Member
Nice car, rare to see sn95's like that around here. I'm in ct also but don't have a mustang lol.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Lookin good man! I'm up in Fairfield, not too far away. Are you buddies with the dude with the Aztec '97? I was down in Stamford in December for my gf's work holiday party and saw the car in the garage next door. I recognized it because it used to be Christian's old car and there aren't many around.

zpstang96

Established Member
Where are you going to school?

I'm up at UConn :thumbsup:

Lookin good man! I'm up in Fairfield, not too far away. Are you buddies with the dude with the Aztec '97? I was down in Stamford in December for my gf's work holiday party and saw the car in the garage next door. I recognized it because it used to be Christian's old car and there aren't many around.

Funny that you mention that. The kid with the Aztec '97 is my younger brother! Got him to drive my car last spring and a week later he sold his z28 and bought the AzGo :rockon:

JEdeQHKl.jpg

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I'm up at UConn :thumbsup:

Funny that you mention that. The kid with the Aztec '97 is my younger brother! Got him to drive my car last spring and a week later he sold his z28 and bought the AzGo :rockon:

JEdeQHKl.jpg

Haha nice! Yea I've seen those pics before, that's why I thought you might be buddies. Very nice cars!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Welcome Zach, I knew you would join up here sooner or later, and yea mike I remember you texted me the pic of it when you saw it lol...

zpstang96

Established Member
Welcome Zach, I knew you would join up here sooner or later, and yea mike I remember you texted me the pic of it when you saw it lol...

Thanks man. Pretty sure I heard your exhaust like a mile down the road once you left the UC3 show...jesus that thing is loud.

Hahah yea that's right! Not many Aztecs still on the road, and especially not as clean as that one!

Thing is so clean. He drives it daily to high school and then to work over the summer too :eek: He's kept it really nice

Welcome man! I'm in Stamford like once a week, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the SN95!

Thanks man! You won't see my car around there for the next few weeks but once school is over I'll be all around the 203. More often than not I'm with the '97 AzGo and the Black '11 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread