newbie here

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Hey guys whats up. I guess i'm new around here but i don't have a 03 cobra yet. I use to be a total chevy guy until my buddy bought a 00 GT that was a 5 speed and i was the first to drive it and i fell in love with the way it was. I know the cobra is totally different but it is the best bang for the buck out there. Right now i have a 2002 silverado but it's time to get another car. So just wanted to day hi.

Marc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum. I'm an ex-Chevy man myself. I swore I'd never own a Ford, and kept that promise for 37 years until I drove the '03 Cobra. The rest is history.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
yeah i know there is alot of info i've already gone back 30 pages to see what has already been discussed and to learn a little about these motors and such. The reason i am so attracted to these cars is the fact that they are so easy to mod already with a built shortblock and a blower. Also the fact that i dont like the way the camaro's and firebirds look and they are too big for me since i'm only like 5' 10" so the mustang is perfect.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
waive.gif
hi

Users who are viewing this thread