Newest project with BlkGT500nCA

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Well Brian has done it again, another beautiful project delivered

I was sick of my boring old Stock brembos so i decided to spice them up a little bit. I went for a paint match to make them pop a little behind my CCW's. Instead of replacing the normal brembo sticker i had him write my license plate on the caliper "VENOMUS". I must say they turned out absolutely amazing. He does great work, has reasonable prices, and is quick.

While i had my wheels and calipers off i figured i should take care of my rusty rotor hats. A little sanding and satin paint and they look great.

Let me know what you guys think

Before
80e40fc2.jpg

1879c703.jpg

Fresh Powder
f94b3325.jpg

a5a6919e.jpg

Cleaning up the rotors
024a4151.jpg

0b2376d5.jpg

ready to go on
0602419b.jpg

after
f606a981.jpg

a0a4aa30.jpg

sorry about the cell pics
ill get some better pics once i get it out of the garage.

If you need anything powder coated or hydro dipped hit up Brian Pancoast (BlkGT500nCA) Home

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Looks great Zak, I'm glad I could help! I appreciate your business.

I've got an extra pair of front Brembos and an extra set of rear calipers too, so there's no down time. Let me know the color(s) you need and I'll get them coated. Once you get the coated set, mail me back your stockers for a core chare refund.

2Sharpie

Established Member
Those look great. I wanted to do mine candy apple - What kind of prices are we talking having this done??

IA Shelby

Established Member
Looks great Zak, I'm glad I could help! I appreciate your business.

I've got an extra pair of front Brembos and an extra set of rear calipers too, so there's no down time. Let me know the color(s) you need and I'll get them coated. Once you get the coated set, mail me back your stockers for a core chare refund.

What color would you recommend for a sterling grey vert/black stripes with textured black wheels?

race red or comp orange? Sterling grey to match the car? I am interested.

Do you also rebuild the calipers?

cjgt500

Established Member
I thought powder coating discolored on brake calipers over time?? Hoping I just heard wrong because I want to do this. They look outstanding!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Looks very good, good job Bryan...

Thanks Ed!

Those look great. I wanted to do mine candy apple - What kind of prices are we talking having this done??

I've got the perfect candy red for you too.

About the prices. To completely disassemble the calipers, strip the old finish off, blast, and single color powder coat (w/ a clear coat too), then completely reassemble the caliper with completely new seals is $200.

Add $40 to powder coat the Brembo or any other text back on the calipers in a second color.
looks great! Did he also do a seal kit?

New dust boots. Piston seals I wash and reuse unless they have a chipped edge, then they'll get replaced

What color would you recommend for a sterling grey vert/black stripes with textured black wheels?

race red or comp orange? Sterling grey to match the car? I am interested.

Do you also rebuild the calipers?

Yep, red or orange. Maybe yellow. Something that'll stick out. I just got a whole bunch of polishing equipment, I think I'm going to polish my set. Either that or a candy copper over the polished.

For the price listed above I completely break them down and re-assemble w/ new dust boots. If you want to buy new piston seals and have them shipped to me, I'd be more than happy to install them at no additional charge.

Thanks for the compliments fellas, and thanks again for your business Zak!

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I thought powder coating discolored on brake calipers over time?? Hoping I just heard wrong because I want to do this. They look outstanding!

Not if they're properly cured. Lots of manufacturers powder coat their calipers. If you go the extra step like I do and always use a clear coat too, they should always look good. Just don't get brake fluid all over them.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
IA Shelby, I think Lamborghini orange would look sick! I love that color.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Now I'm itching to move on to another project

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Wow that mod looks amazing!! Really makes the brakes pop.
So much for thinking I got the mod bug nipped in the bud. Time to start saving up.

Haha I'm with you man, my marriage nipped mine in the bud. But I still squeeze out little dress up mods here and there

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
IA Shelby, I think Lamborghini orange would look sick! I love that color.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Now I'm itching to move on to another project

Lamborghini Orange, a color I happen to stock. lol

We'll talk him into it.

Users who are viewing this thread