Newest Tesla 9.23@155!

Established Member
Brooke's did a test awhile back on an older P85D and estimated about 170 passes on a full charge. I imagine the plaid would be in that range or higher, especially with a larger battery. Obviously as the battery depletes, performance will slowly suffer, but who makes more than 100+ runs at the drag strip?

Tesla Model S Drag Racing Energy Usage and Cost

Arabian oak seems like he makes a lot of passes at the strip, and he always gets cool new cars. He is my vote for the 100 passes club. Now if Treynor rented the track and showed up with some of his toys, id say we get two for two.

My94GT

Established Member
Barf! Junk looks like a cross between a Mazda and a Buick. Looks like shit.
In comparison to its segment it’s not bad, I likely should have clarified that lol.

I’m curious to see what the Audi etron GT looks like in the coming week as it’s revealed.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Their website is pretty handy. There tend to be very few if any options beyond color and wheel choice. Occasionally they reduce the price of models but that is unlikely with this one being brand new and not even out yet.

Do it.

Gotcha.

The Plaid comes out to over 140K without self-driving. Add that, it's over 150K plus another 15K+ for tax. God damn..

Granted, that's a fast car, but this thing is close to 170K loaded.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
And I’m about to pull the trigger on a plaid with auto pilot. Lololol. Tesla Lowballed me hard on the hawk which was expected but it will be easy to sell outright so not a big deal.

delivery in March.
WOW!
Congrats man. I still can't like the electric cars, but I do appreciate the acceleration.
How did you spec it out?

ArabianOak

Established Member
WOW!
Congrats man. I still can't like the electric cars, but I do appreciate the acceleration.
How did you spec it out?

White with black leather. Everything base other than auto pilot. You can summon the car with auto pilot. I’m gonna abuse the shit out of that. Lololol. Especially when it’s -30 here!!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Do you just cough up the sales tax every time you sell and repurchase? Shit adds up as often as you sell.

My94GT

Established Member
Lol at anyone bashing him, he’ll be slapping people around on the street with a “gay” Tesla and also has the pinnacle of corvette at home with the ZR1 for the days he wants to enjoy a more raw experience.

color me envious

Users who are viewing this thread