Next Rounds of Mods Begin!

sfadchi

Established Member
I think you are going to still be a little too fast for me Tony! We'll talk after I build the motor and get some bogarts!

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Man, this thing is going to be a rocket, hurry up and get some numbers posted, I want to see how that Zex kit does on there...H.

sfadchi

Established Member
Holly crap I got the K-Member put in and she starts and runs great, I guess I did it right! I don't recomend anyone trying to install the stock K-member alone. It sucked! There was a little while I did not think I would ever get the damn car done! Tomorrow I'll wrap up the NOS and Monday I'll get it tuned.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Holly crap I got the K-Member put in and she starts and runs great, I guess I did it right! I don't recomend anyone trying to install the stock K-member alone. It sucked! There was a little while I did not think I would ever get the damn car done! Tomorrow I'll wrap up the NOS and Monday I'll get it tuned.

Can't wait to see the numbers!

Any reason why you didn't swap out the K-member to a tubular to lighten her up a bit? Are there issues with these? Also, what was your weight savings on the Stillens front rotors?

Mike

sfadchi

Established Member
Can't wait to see the numbers!

Any reason why you didn't swap out the K-member to a tubular to lighten her up a bit? Are there issues with these? Also, what was your weight savings on the Stillens front rotors?

Mike

Yeah there is a major reason why I did not go ahead and swap out the K-Member, MONEY! As far as the rotors I'm not sure if they saved any weight at all, I just did it for the looks.

sfadchi

Established Member
Everything is done! I wrapped up the nitrous yesterday. I will have it on the dyno with Jon Lund tonight. Stay tuned for the results!

Users who are viewing this thread